Being a bottom means your submissive or a bitch?!

BJBien1010

So I let this guy top me and I must say it was THE WORST FUCK OF MY LIFE.

His dick wasnt big and kept slipping out.

He fucked me so close I couldn't touch myself.

He put in me positions that I didn't like or felt good.

He fucked like a rabbit with no skill or technique whatsoever.

He came before me and didn't get me off.

He smacked my ass and my face after I told him not to.

He called my asshole CUNT, PUSSY, ASS PUSSY, and ASS CUNT [all of which I find a turn off]

He kept going limp from my complaints.

I told him I wasn't interested in a second go around and then he blows up at me saying "YOU WERE A BAD BITCH WHO COULDN'T TAKE DICK ANYWAYS"

Now I am not a cumdump or someone who just needs ANY cock in my hole. I want to have GOOD/GREAT fucks and I think it works better with communication.

I don't mind if I am in a position that doesn't let me jerk my dick as long as it feels good and I can tell you [the top] are getting off and loving it. I don't mind you taking control as long as it feels fucking great. I can even get over some of the things that turn me off so long as the top is fucking me amazingly well. I don't mind even being sore and feeling it the next day either [i draw the line at bleeding as that usually keeps me from bottoming for about 2 weeks so what good is that?]

So why is complaining that the top can't fuck make me a "bad bitch" ?

By that logic then there are no BAD TOPS, only BOTTOMS who can't take their way of fucking.

I'm verse so maybe I just wasn't used to such an asshole useless top and by no means is he anything like the way I top my bottoms.

Being a bottom does NOT mean you have to be a submissive bitch.

I am a total cumslut, but there are things I do not like. If a top gave me attitude like that I would give him both barrels. Tell him exactly why he would never be getting near my hole again.

But that is just me. :)

Yea, won't let him near my hole anytime soon and just to clarify, once we [ me and a fuck or fuck buddy] and the sex is great, then he can do what he likes take control and while I might be a little scared at first [thinking "hmm, where the fuck is he going with this?"] as long as the dick and the fuck are good, go ahead to do as you like.

My ONLY rule that I cannot stand if broke is THE TOP MUST TELL ME WHEN HE CUMS. Sadly, my ass doesnt feel the contractions or the hotness :(

Sexual encounters should be fun and pleasant for all partners. I am verstatile. As a Top I would never continue fucking a Bottom when I sense that he doesn't like it. And as a Bottom I love to submit myself but I'm adult enough to say "STOP!" when the Top doesn't respect me and my desires.

It is a question of mutual respect and understanding.

I am with you man, but i think it's cuz im vers....I can get off on being a hole once in awhile, and I love raping a hole as a top but both have to be in it. But most times I just want a good fuck not a sleezy dirty party crazy swinging from the chandileer with jugglers, clowns and midgets running around. Just two sweaty hot men fucking

• 8 months later...

A lot of the complaints you mentioned would be an absolute dream to some other subs. Just because the two of you obviously aren't compatible, doesn't mean that either of you are a bad fuck partner. Just suck it up, take this encounter as a lesson learned, and move on to another person. You'll find other tops who you enjoy having sex with, and he'll find other bottoms who appreciate his style. Bad fucks are a part of life, we've all had our fair share of them. Get over it and move on. He'll certainly do the same. Just don't let it affect you personally, and try not to lash out in public over what you consider to be another person's shortcomings. Most people will assume you're a bitter bitch if they hear you complaining about someone else, and they'll be less likely to want to try you out themselves if they suspect that you might rant about them too if things don't go perfectly according to your wishes.

The golden rule even applies to people who turn out to be a bad fuck.

Must admit I found myself agreeing with a lot of the points he made about you. Not being harsh, just being honest.

A top should fuck you how they want to fuck you... if you surrender your hole to them, expect not to be able to touch your cock, expect it to be harder or softer than you would like. Above all, do not expect to get off. We're fucking, not making love.... the top wants to shoot his load, you want to take his load.. the issue of you coming is not even here nor there... if you wanna cum, then have a wank afterwards.

Being a bottom doesnt make you a bitch, or a slut, but being one of those certainly helps a LOT! Being a good bottom is as much about mind set as it is about ability to take cock.

While I usually let a guy do whatever he wants however he wants when I get fucked... I had a guy grab my dick the other night and he squeezed WAY too hard (I have a 4g PA and that made it way worse!). I told him to stop, and he kept doing it. I was sucking another cock while he was inside me. I kept trying to brush his hand away, but he wouldn't give up. I finally had to take a break from sucking the other guy and hit the top real hard on the leg. I yelled STOP and it kind of killed the whole scene for everyone involved. He pulled out and left. My dick bled and ached for two days afterward. I'm a pretty big slut, I like multiple cocks and loads when I get fucked, I can take a pretty big dick, and I like getting slapped and don't mind a few bruises. I never expect to get off when I'm getting fucked, but pain and bleeding are not something I'm into.