My overall impression of this dark slice of the interwebz

orionboy1

So, 

I am sure this will be a fairly controversial thread, as a member who loves bareback sex, loves taking and giving loads. I am kinda of repulsed to see how many on here are so "driven" to spread HIV and other STDs. In a perfect world HIV and other STDs wouldnt exist. However, it seems that some on here are incredibly deviant in the fact that one of their main goals in life is to spread HIV and STDs to people who are trying to avoid that.  Probably the most disgusting things I have seen so far is those who have mentioned they want to become infected with a strain that is resistant to Truvada so they could poz fellow bb enthusiasts that want to remain negative. 

I have also seen posts that people want to go off their meds only with the intent to become able to infect others who have no wish to become positive, and obviously dont care thst stopping meds will potentially severely harm their health snd lifespan?? just to pass a disease along?

Holy fucking shit! seriously? 

What the fuck is wrong with you? 

Bring on the downvotes, hate or whatever. Sorry that I have a soul and I hope the best for every human being that I meet in this journey called life.

* Drops mic 

• Upvote 5

Hey I agree I love bareback love taking loads .  If u thing about  it that's roung  to I could catch  Hiv or other std , and past them on with out knowing .there r some sick stuff on here to, but i still read it some cool some bad but some fake .

• Moderators

Moderator’s Note: I can understand your position. I think it is wise to remember that most (but not all) of the extreme talk you find on the web is either total fantasy or wildly exaggerated with small bits of reality. We try to keep all the Poz Fetish talk in the Backroom. If it bothers you, please don’t go in there; there is plenty of hot content in the rest of the site.  If you find it outside the Backroom, please report it, so the staff can deal with it. 

I really cannot leave this discussion to continue here because it concerns Backroom topics. If I move it to the Backroom, people will rightly complain that we are allowing people to complain about Poz Fetish in the area reserved for people into Poz Fetish. So, I see no alternative than to close this thread. Our solution to the dilemma you pose is to keep the two kinds of content separate. Please respect that. 

While we are on the topic, Poz Fetish guys please remember we do this to protect your space, too. If your post has more than a passing reference to Poz Fetish or Chem Sex, please do not post it outside the Backroom.