Whore life

So does anyone else feel like their entire life revolves around being a cum dump? My entire life consists of only two thibgs... going to work living my non whore life and then basically any other moment of my life that I'm not at work I am dressing like a whore, acting like a whore and seeking out cocks to fill my hole.  I feel like I should have something else in my life other than this but I want nothing else, every moment of my life outside of my job I seek out men to fuck me.  I barely have any friends and I never want to go anywhere socially unless there is a chance that I will get my hole or mouth filled with cum. Is this strange? And is anyone else like me?  I am writing this because I just went to do something as simple as goto the grocery store and I dressed like a complete slut hoping that a man would take interest and fuck me in the bathroom of the grocery store.  After about 10 people were staring at my cock ringed bulge showing through me skimpy workout short shorts at the check out line, I realized I care about nothing other then broadcasting to the world that my hole is ready for anyone who wants it.  This can't be normal.

@shaved_thong_lover - Moderation in all things. If you have begun to feel that an aspect of your life or your behavior is consuming an undue proportion of your time, or is preventing you from doing some of the other things that combine to make up a well-balanced and happy life, then that aspect of your life possibly has become a problem.

If your fixation on slutting yourself out is as pervasive as you describe - that it occupies all of your non-working, non-sleeping time every day, then I would suggest that you reevaluate the importance of it to your life. Especially if you find yourself acting on it in increasingly inappropriate places, you may wish to consider speaking to a professional trained in helping people deal with sexual addiction.

The frequency of your cock-seeking obviously puts you at elevated risk for STDs, and you would need to be getting tested more frequently than the average person to avoid possibly serious consequences or becoming a disease vector for others.

I’m glad you’ve had this moment of self-reflection, and I’m glad you stopped in here to ask your question; I hope you’re able to find a healthy balance.

Take good care -

I try not to get involved or think about sex too much during the week. I usually dedicate my weekend to taking as much cock and loads as I can get.  I always try to get fucked at least 15 times between Friday night and Sunday evening and do tis by going to naked sex parties, BBRTS, the backroom at HQ and I have a few regulars who call me up when they want to drain their nuts into me. I have already been fucked once tonight and I have another top over in 40 mins and then I will head into blackout at HQ opened up nicely with at least a couple of loads in me for lube.