At what age did you first ejaculate?

Guest Porthos

• 1 month later...

I think I was 13.  I was cleaning my dick in the bath and it felt good so I continued.  I felt the most powerful orgasm, it almost hurt.  I had no clue what just happened but tried again the next night.    I think that orgasm an and the first time I came in a man’s mouth (23) were the most powerful I’ve had in my life.  

• 3 months later...

I don’t actually remember the first time I for sure ejaculated semen but I do remember the first time I had an orgasm (probably dry). I think I was about 11 and taking a bath. We had one of those portable hot tub machines that you put on the side of a regular bathtub which created bubbles and had a strong jet of water. Somehow I managed to get my dick in front of the jet. I got hard and eventually had what I now know as an orgasm while the jet of water constantly pushed my dick downwards. Maybe it was a dry orgasm but since I was in the water and I wasn’t looking for it, I’m not sure. Since then though, I must have jerked off thousands and thousands of times. It’s literally a part of my daily routine. 

Was probably 11 or 12.  Hanging in neighbors tree house.  I said, look what I can do and the guys loved it.  I think I was first in the group to figure it out.