At what age did you first ejaculate?

Guest Porthos

I was 11.  I don't want to go into details as that may violate the rules, but I was at my grandma's house.  She had two male pets, one small and one large.  I'm not sure what made me think of this, but I was lying in my grandma's bed in such a way that I could see down the hall. I let the smaller pet lick me.  It felt great but soon I felt like I was going to pee and I couldn't stop it, so I ran into the bathroom and shot my first load into the toilet.  I'm trying to keep this factual and not erotic in the hopes I don't get an infraction!

• Piggy 2

For me my first orgasm wasn't until 14 due to a combination of Catholic hypocrisy and being forced onto certain medications due to ADHD. However it wasn't until I was 17 that it started feeling good to cum due to the aforementioned meds being discontinued.

I was 10 when I first expelled any liquid from masturbating.  I walked in on my older brother and his best friend and hockey teammate jacking off with a titty magazine.  My brother was a cool guy and never uncomfortable about anything.  When I barged in and saw them his friend jumped and slammed the magazine over his enormous prick.  My brother just kept stroking and said. “You know my little brother is cool.”  Then he looked at me and asked, “Allan do you want to learn how to make yourself feel good?”  I sort of mumbled, “Sure Paddy,” because I idolized my big brother and always wanted to do what he did.  He invited me up on the bottom bunk where he and his friend were sitting; his friend told him, “This is too weird; catch ya later bro,” and was gone in an instant.  Pat just told me it was cool and then picked-up the magazine his friend had slammed down, opened and showed me some big-titted woman, handed me the lube tube (KY LOL), and said, “Just do what I do.”  At that age I had no qualms about being naked with my brother and did.  Then he started narrating and talking about the tits and came fairly quickly.  He told me, “You might not put out anything until you’re older, but you’ll have this amazing feeling.”  Immediately I felt a totally odd sensation, told him I had to pee, and started to get up to run to our shared bathroom.  Pat put his strong hand on my shoulder while his cum splattered all over his chest was beginning to run.  “You won’t pee when you’re doing this.  Keep going.”  I did and within a minute I was back where I was and felt like I might be dying (in a good way) and felt my dick pumping.  Only a little very thin clear liquid came out; compared to my brother who looked like someone threw a cup of thick cream on him mine was nothing.  “Did ya like that Allan?” he asked me.  “All guys do it; just don’t talk about it unless someone talks to you about it.  And when you start shooting like this,” he said and grinned and motioned to his sticky runny chest, neck, and chin, “make sure you clean up good with a wash cloth and rinse it out good so ma doesn’t get on you.”  It was another two years before I did shoot like him; and I enjoyed j/o a lot in the meantime. 

• Like 5

I was 12 a neighbor friend showed me how to jack and cum! The next day I started blowing him every chance I got. A couple weeks later he started blowing me. He wouldn’t swallow, I always did!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh god haha I didn't actually cum for the first time until middle school. I know that I would have cum sooner than that because I had already been masturbating for a couple of years. The problem is that I had zero sex ed from my parents or school. So for like 2 years when I was masturbating, that intense pre-orgasm sensation had me totally freaked out. I didn't know what was happening in my body. I was convinced I was going to pass out if I kept going. All I could picture was my parents walking in with me passed out on the bed, pants half down with my dick in my hand. It's so dumb to think about now, but I was so naive and uninformed.

For 2 years I would just unknowingly been gooning and edging all the time because I was too afraid to see what was about to happen if I kept jerking it. It wasn't until my friend that I was experimenting with showed me what it was like to cum when he jerked off standing over me. Then it all clicked mentally. I was still a little paranoid the first time I let myself actually orgasm that I'd pass out, but oh my god was that first orgasm huge and magical lol