Passionately Bred a Cute Twink

A cute twink I've been with before was back in town and wanted to hook up.  He's average height, thin, blue eyes, bushy curly hair, and a cute ass that is the perfect size.  In our haste to meet up at the hotel, neither of us brought lube; that turned out to be a good thing.

I got the room and quickly undressed and freshened up.  My twink arrived in a few minutes, and I greeted him wearing nothing but a nice pair of blue Andrew Christian briefs.  He sighed when he saw me, and I know I was grinning ear-to-ear from seeing him again.  We shared a deep kiss and as we began removing his clothes.  His ass was nicely framed by a pair of black Calvin Klein briefs that were about to bust from his raging hard on.

The briefs came off, and we were on the bed for more kissing and fondling, pausing to tell each other how good it was to be back together again.  Eventually, he slipped down my chest, gently kissing me through my fur until he reached my cock.  I'm usually not a fan of blow jobs because I'm so eager to get into the hole, but this guy does them nicely for me.  He worked my cock carefully and gently with a very wet mouth, almost like he was worshiping it.  He paused after a few minutes, and I asked if he was ready.  He affirmed by asking in what position I wanted him.  I instructed him to get on his hands and knees.

As I had forgotten to bring lube, I had staged a bottle of hotel lotion on the night stand as a replacement, but I was hesitant to use it because I have found hand lotions can sometimes cause a burning sensation.  I had placed a cup of water to sip on nearby so I would have plenty of saliva to use as lube.  My twink was waiting with cheeks spread so I slowly let my spit drip from my mouth, landing perfectly at the top of his hole.  I spat in my hand and lubed my cock while working the saliva in and around his puckered hole.  He sighed at the sensation, and added to his pleasure by easing my leaking cock head into the entrance of his hole. 

He turned his head over his shoulder, his face bearing the look of someone who was high - his mouth slightly agape and eyes somewhat distant.  When I asked if he was okay he nodded affirmatively.  I touched his lips to mine and gently kissed him as my cock sank into his tight hole balls-deep. 

The saliva proved to be the perfect amount of lube as I fucked him with slow strokes.  We were both moaning with ecstasy as I worked my cock in his fuck hole.  Our kiss almost never broke throughout the session; it was a very passionate fuck.  Soon, I felt his hole get very slick with the precum from my pending climax.  The sensation was remarkable, and my twink felt it too as he softly exclaimed "Wow".  That sent me over the edge as I knew he was experiencing the same sensation I had felt the first time I bottomed raw with spit as lube.  My experience had been one of finding my hole beginning to dry out, and finding myself on the cusp of asking the top for more spit or lube, only to suddenly sense an amazing slickness, born of the top's cum. 

I asked him if he wanted my cum inside him, and he replied simply "Please."

Giving in, I gave him another deep kiss as my cock unloaded by blasting four days worth of load into his twink guts.  The semen was thick and viscous, and it almost hurt as it was being forced through my rock hard cock.  It was the most powerful orgasm I have had in quite a while.  As my orgasm was subsiding, the twink repeatedly exclaimed "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck," as he shot his load all over the bed.  His convulsions and spasms felt amazing on my softening cock. 

We stayed locked for a long time, kissing and nuzzling each other as the afterglow waned.  Suddenly, he began playfully clamping his sphincter around my soft cock until it fell out with a soft 'plop'.  Looking down, I saw one satisfying drop of white cream emerging from the bottom of his hole.  There was no mess; almost the whole of my load was inside my twink. 

We cleaned up while chatting about random events of the day and said our goodbyes, but not before exchanging one more passionate kiss.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...