BDSM

Guest FinalDL2021

Hey bean a thanks for the info . Sounds interesting. I have been choked to just about passing out . Had small amount of bruising not much. Didn’t know about the  psychological  Effects but I would agree i would want to feel my top cum just as i passout . Not ready to go to expire yet !

24 minutes ago, manseeker said:

Hey bean a thanks for the info . Sounds interesting. I have been choked to just about passing out . Had small amount of bruising not much. Didn’t know about the  psychological  Effects but I would agree i would want to feel my top cum just as i passout . Not ready to go to expire yet !

the blissfull feelings as your top ever increases the choking( I prefer a stocking to strangle me) is overwhelming and as you do it more just as you pass out and the master has not cum

makes you wish to give up all so that he can cum knowing that is probably he wants.its more dangerous than taking poz loads

WoW all the more wanting it more wonder how Tina and or poppers would play into the  Ecstasy of passing out staring into my tops eyes as he chokes me surrendering my being to him hoping to feel him cum in me just before I go under . And when , ( or if ) i come back what would it be like ?

Guest FinalDL2021
4 hours ago, beanna said:

if you are ch0oked to pass out its almost inevitable that severe marks are left behind and for 5-7 days, also I experienced many times passout and developed obvious and prominent long lasting rash to me face neck and shoulders, in fact whilst approaching pass out one gets feelings of never wanting to come back and recover,you just want the top to come as you expire

For me it's a psychological thing, I am more into the control aspect, and not being choked or abused. What got me started on  this, was I might be on my way to being owned, or at least kept by a couple ( 2 men ) right now, I feel as though they have selected, me and are conditioning me for this role..

4 hours ago, manseeker said:

WoW all the more wanting it more wonder how Tina and or poppers would play into the  Ecstasy of passing out staring into my tops eyes as he chokes me surrendering my being to him hoping to feel him cum in me just before I go under . And when , ( or if ) i come back what would it be like ?

only way to find out is to do it and if you expire only you will ever know

18 hours ago, manseeker said:

Doccer19677 - you can choke  me out any timefuck me hard and deep . And when I cum around do it again . Please marks on my neck love to look at it and remember my surrender .

Pity you are so far away but you can always film the session and the bruising is a clear demonstration of being owned by daddy

18 hours ago, beanna said:

if you are ch0oked to pass out its almost inevitable that severe marks are left behind and for 5-7 days, also I experienced many times passout and developed obvious and prominent long lasting rash to me face neck and shoulders, in fact whilst approaching pass out one gets feelings of never wanting to come back and recover,you just want the top to come as you expire

The marks are a demonstration of ownership and the bottoms subservience to their daddy. What is even hornier is telling the bottom they are taking your poz cum, just before they pass out.  

4 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

The marks are a demonstration of ownership and the bottoms subservience to their daddy. What is even hornier is telling the bottom they are taking your poz cum, just before they pass out.  

if I was told that then I would want to come back round without doubt,but daddy would be made aware he has the right to go all the way

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Guest Bearman

Have some experience of BDSM in that I have had my wrists tethered to a metal headboard and been caned and whipped by the dom top before being fucked raw and deep with the top driving in hard as he shot his load.I have never experienced being choked while being fucked but even the thought is a big turn on.Have had my balls squeezed whilst taking cock but consider this the tops right and although painful heightened my feeling of pleasure for giving myself fully to him.

• 4 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I just find myself being very turned on by the idea of being owned by another man. It would be hot to actually put together a negotiated ownership contract. Maybe even making it bound by owing my Master some money, or paying off some kind of favor. 

• 2 years later...
On 9/5/2018 at 4:10 AM, spitjack said:

Tell us about why you feel you might be headed in this direction?

I have had various sexual encounters, where I have been spanked / paddled ( to the point of leaving wilts ), been instructed to wear a collor & leash, have been ball gagged, hand-cuffed, and blindfolded.  These experiences have come up randomly, as requested, when I have not been overtly pursuing this type of sexual activity

I find that the above experiences have been an incredible turn-on over the years. I would like to find a place where I can seek this out, with other responsible participants, that have a healthy and mature understanding of this type of erotica. I know that there are a lot of freaks and weirdos, out there, and that is what I am hoping to avoid, yet still enjoy these experiences. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 5:36 AM, 90PercentStr8 said:

I have had various sexual encounters, where I have been spanked / paddled ( to the point of leaving wilts ), been instructed to wear a collor & leash, have been ball gagged, hand-cuffed, and blindfolded.  These experiences have come up randomly, as requested, when I have not been overtly pursuing this type of sexual activity

I find that the above experiences have been an incredible turn-on over the years. I would like to find a place where I can seek this out, with other responsible participants, that have a healthy and mature understanding of this type of erotica. I know that there are a lot of freaks and weirdos, out there, and that is what I am hoping to avoid, yet still enjoy these experiences. 

You are in the SF Bay area right? Go to Folsom street fair or dore alley events, leather bars, etc. Or onto fetlife or any number of websites.  Do not do anything that you do not want to do or consent to, and you do not have to submit or bottom the first time you meet a dominant or Master.