Got 2, Gave 1 (All 3 parts combined)

Does three loads count as a "last load" if they were within 24 hours?  If not, please pardon me.

Had a work trip requiring an overnight stay in a bigger town.  I opened up the hookup apps and bbrts and immediately started getting attention, you know what I mean.  I call it the "fresh meat phenomenon".  My goal for the night was to get bred twice and then find a nice hole to breed myself before calling it a night. 

First up was fit white daddy in his early 50s, poz, undetectable from bbrts.  I have had my eyes on this guy for quite some time.  We were solely communicating through email on bbrts, so coms were slow, but he's interested.  In the meantime, a white guy with a great pair of legs on one of the apps hits me up.  He's mid-thirties, average build and height, but with a monster cock; a legit 8+ as advertised and the thickest I've seen in real-life.  I'm not a good bottom, and I told him that my tiny hole and small frame couldn't handle that much meat.  He convinces me that he's gentle and knows how to fuck.  I concede and set him up for 6:30.  In the meantime, I'm desperately trying to get the first guy from bbrts to get to the hotel and breed my at 6:00 so my hole will be somewhat ready for monster cock's arrival.  So, I pull out my travel enema bulb and get to prepping.

I'm all prepped by 6:00, but bbrts guy has gone radio-silent.  Monster cock (I'll just call him MC) is on the way, and I'm getting really nervous about what that log is going to do to my poor little hole.  MC asks if he needs to bring anything, and I think "Poppers!  I've never done them, but they are supposed to loosen your hole", so I ask him to bring poppers if he has them, and he replies "sure". 

MC arrives, and I'm waiting in a black and white AC jock.  I'm horny as fuck and happy with the way the jock looks on me.  MC knocks on the door, and I open and greet him.  He looks me up and down and gives a hot little sideways grin.  I hug him and attempt a kiss, and I can immediately see that's not his thing.  Fine, let's do this. 

He's wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops.  I reach down and feel the roll of soft meat between his legs and get to work removing the coverings.  His soft cock is as long as my hand, and I naively hope that the photo's perspective was off and that he was a "show-er" not a "grow-er" meaning his hard cock would not be much larger than it was soft.  I playfully flop his meat around with my hand before taking it into my mouth.  MC let out a satisfied groan as I began working his head and what part of the shaft I could get in my mouth.  As I did my work, his cock started to firm and grow.  The head was at the back of my throat and I relaxed to actually let his hardening cock literally push me away from his body.  I was amazed.  I started with his soft cock in my mouth and nose against his belly.  Now, my mouth his still full, but I am at least three inches from his belly.  Also, my mouth is now almost as wide as I can make it.  It is difficult for me to keep working his cock without scrapping his shaft with my teeth.  I'm in trouble.

As I struggle to please him with my mouth, I hear the words I've been fearing: "I'm ready to fuck your hole."  Like the convicted being called to sentencing, I just silently rise.  I mount the bed on all-fours with my currently tight hole exposed for his amusement.  I hear him make some approving comments, but I can't recall them as I was focused on taking what was about to come.  He grabs the lube and I grab the poppers.  I hit the poppers lightly as he slaps the lube on my hole and then I feel that big warm head pressed against my entrance.  He pushes forward and I relax.  Initially it's like pressing against a wall, no give, and then suddenly a wave of pain and I think I say "NO!" verbally, but it may have just been in my head.  Then the pain is gone as I must have pulled away from him, but soon the monster is back and the same wave of pain hits.  I do my best to take it, but pull away again.  The poppers have my head in a fog, and then I feel the head at my entrance again.  This time, the pain stays as I've not pulled his thick head out of my hole.  We stay locked for a while as my tight hole stretches.  I know what is coming and soon feel it, the steady pressure as his slides his shaft deep into my guts.  Suddenly he stops advancing and begins pulling out.  I clamp down on his shaft as it feels like he's turning me inside out until I feel him coming forward and relax again.  I think I've done it.  Monster cock is fucking me.  It had been four days since his last orgasm, so I knew a nice load was waiting for me.  He rhythmically fucked my hole for some time; I'm not sure how long as all my concentration was on relaxing and clinching in time with his thrusts.  Suddenly, I hear "oh fuck", and a wave of pain hits deep within my guts.  He had not yet put his full length into me, but as his orgasm is imminent, his natural instinct to breed took over and he slammed into me balls deep depositing his manseed farther up my hole than any man has been before.  It felt like a punch in the gut because it was.  I feel his shaft pulsing as his orgasm wanes.  "I did it" I think to myself.  He begins to draw his softening shaft from my poor abused hole, and I hear a "pop" as the head exists.  A feeling of euphoria comes upon me as I collapse onto my stomach. 

"Damn, that was good" he exclaims.  I tell him I'm glad, and that I did my best.  I ask him to confirm that I'm not bleeding, and he says "no, but your hole is gaped open pretty good".  I reach back and sure enough, I'm gaping.  I feel like a true used slut at that point and just lay there grinning.  He's dressed by now, and we say our goodbyes without me getting my used body off of the bed.  Some time after he leaves, I get up to inspect the damage.  I've regained control of my hole, and the gape is closed.  Some of his load has found it's way out and soaked into the jock.  My cock received zero attention during the session, but the inside of my jock was wet with precum due to both my arousal and the fact that MC was probably squishing my prostate like a grape.  The entire session took only twenty minutes, with maybe five minuets of actual fucking, but it felt like five minutes in a boxing ring.

As I recovered and realized I wasn't permanently damaged, I check on bbrts guy.  Still silence.  It's only 7:00 so I begin looking for a hole to breed of my own.  Continued in Part 2 later (if you like).

Continued from here.

There's a nice restaurant next to the hotel I'm staying at, so I get my well used ass up to get dressed and find some good food and a good hole.  I leave my jock on, but make a tissue tampon to keep MC's jizz from leaking and causing an embarrassing spot on my pants.  Rag in place, I dress and go to the restaurant.  I order an Old Fashioned cocktail and begin to peruse the hookup apps and bbrts.

Thankfully, the "fresh meat effect" is still active, and I have several messages from bottoms expressing interest.  Apparently, reading is frowned up on by the app users because many are shocked that I only have raw, no pullout sex despite the fact that my profiles state this pretty clearly.  After filtering through the chaff, I find one guy nearby that will play raw as long as I'm "neg and std free"; I meet that requirement as far as I know ;).  He's mid-twenties, average build, average looks, and sports a nice round butt.  He asks what I'm "into", and I explain that I was just bred by MC and really wanted to finish my drink and dinner, meet him, breed him, and go to sleep.  He agreed to come to the hotel in half an hour.

I told him to be in the lobby, and I would collect him to my room.  When the time came, I entered the lobby through the back way so I could check him out unnoticed.  He was sitting wearing t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops, dark colored, similar to what MC was wearing.  He was staring at his phone and anxiously tapping his feet.  I walked by him as he looked up.  I gave him a nod as I headed to the elevator, and he dutifully followed.  We had that awkward moment when hookups are first alone and you are trying to determine how to proceed.  I wasn't in a kissing mood, so we just rubbed and felt one another as the elevator hit my floor.  Entering the room, I asked if he needed anything, and he said "no", so I told him to undress and get on all fours on the bed while I undressed.  I went to the bathroom to remove my rag and cum stained jock and replace it with a nice, sexy pair of red AC briefs.  I walk out wearing only the briefs and find him in the position as directed.  He looks up as I enter, and I walk up to him and press my package against his face.  He moans and breathes heavily as I rub my covered nuts and and cock over his face.  I move to his rear as I begin to stiffen, because as I said, I just want to breed him and go to sleep.

As I get in position behind his cute little fuck hole, I reach for the lube but pause as an idea hits.  I tell him that I'm going to use the load in my hole for lube to fuck him with.  He didn't get it at first, so I explained, and his only reply was "Fuck.  That's hot."  So, I smack him on the ass and reach under to cup my hand under my used hole hoping there's lube to be had.  Sure enough, one little push and a nice glob of MC's load lands in my hand.  I quickly slap the seed on my bottoms hole and lube my cock with the remainder.  The pungent, alkaline smell of stale semen hits my nose.  I wipe my cummy hand on the bottom's ass cheek and position my cock head at his entrance. 

Cum makes the best lube.  I slide my swollen head in easily, and the bottom moans.  I continue advancing slowly until my balls are pressed against him.  "Fuuuukkk", he moans as I pause inside him; enjoying that special moment when first entering the hole.  I tell him that I'm just going to pump and dump, and he says something like "Fuck yeah, man, just fill me up."  So, I close my eyes and concentrate on the feeling of my cock thrusting inside his gut.  I don't care how quick I cum as this fuck is all about the breeding.  After a few minutes, I feel my orgasm building, but decide to let it last a little longer.  I open my eyes and begin asking him if he likes me fucking another man's load into his hole and if he can feel his hole getting slicker as my own precum begins coating his insides.  He replies, "Fuck yes.   It's so amazing.  Please cum in me, sir."  "Sir?"; that's the first time he had used that word in our chats or talk.  Normally, I think some bottoms overdo it with the "sir", but this was so hot to me because it seemed like genuine, blissful submission.  That brought me to the edge and I replied, "Good boy.  I'm going to breed you now."  My orgasm approached and I felt his hole get as slick as it could be as the first drops of semen coated him.  I look down and see my cock his frothy white as the first major pulse of load shoots into his fuck hole.  I then bury my cock as deep as I can, just like MC did to me an hour or so before, and dump four or five blasts of pent up manseed into his gut. 

I remain inside him as he frantically pulls and jerks his cock, trying to cum.  I encourage him to shoot as my cock softens.  His motions and contractions cause my softening cock to plop out allowing my to inspect his hole.  A white, frothy line is running from his used ass down to his ball sack.  He's still jerking his cock when I tell him to stop and push some of my load out.  I see his hole pucker in and out as he obeys.  Soon, I nice glob of cum appears, and I lube his rock-hard cock with it.  "There, that will help.  Now, I want you to shoot your load all over my cock and balls and leave", I tell him as I roll onto my back.  It only takes a few seconds before he in convulsing and pumping his warm cum onto my package as directed.  I rub his warm load gently into my cock and balls.  He's saying some things, but I'm not paying attention.  I'm in bliss and ready for sleep.  I focus to make sure he leaves like a good boy and closes the door properly behind him.  Once I see him exit and hear the door properly shut, I roll over, taking note of the wonderful feelings coming from my spent cock and used hole before falling into a sound sleep.  (Tune in for Part 3, if you like.)

Correction, this will actually be Part 1 of 3, instead of 2 of 3.  I didn't think I would be so wordy with the rest of the story.  Part 2 is awaiting moderator approval.

Moderator's Note: I edited the title for you. 

Know exactly that feeling you had when you got on all fours and felt the head.  Were afraid you couldn't take it, the pain, and then with the help of poppers, it happens - he mounts you.  Yes!  From thereon the pain subsides and you just wait and hope for the breeding.  Great story.  Oink!

I woke up early the next morning, around 5AM.  That was cool because, even though my night was eventful, it ended by around 8:30.  I am awakened to dried cum on my package and a sore hole.  Not bad sore, but comfortably sore, kind of like “gym sore”.  I smiled as I flexed by ass, reveling in the soreness from MC the night before.  I check the apps and bbrts while drinking coffee; still no sign from the bbrts guy that was supposed to have come over.  During my morning routine, I am surprised to find that I had held a nice portion of MC’s load in me all night.  That’s always a pleasing feeling for me.  I work on the business that brought me to town and leave for home around 2:00PM.  The road is long and lonely, so I was checking the apps and bbrts on the straights when no one was around (Don’t text and drive; it’s dangerous.  Do as I say, not as I do. :) ). Low and behold, I get a message from a long-time, but not very frequent fuck buddy.

I have a serious crush on this guy.  He is about my height, thin (not skinny), smooth, and has a great head of hair.  He’s versatile like me, but he has a very high-stress job that pays well, but keeps him traveling.  The stress and being on his feet a lot causes him to experience anal fissures that prevent him from bottoming often, but his ass is to die for.  Here is our conversation:

Him: Hey sexy.

Me: Hey cutie.

Him: I’m horny.

Me: Want me to come over?

Him: You prepped to bottom?

Me: Not specifically, but feel ok. I don’t think it would be an issue.  (I eat >40 grams of fiber per day, so I’m always pretty clean.)

Him: I wanna find you ass up I’m gonna come down put my dick in you fuck you some then I’m gonna pull out put my dick in your face and then make you suck me and I want you jacking so you cum with my cock in your mouth

Me: Ok.  See you soon.

Him: Door will be unlocked.  Cough when you want me to come down.

He always has these complicated sex ideas, and like I said earlier, I’m not a very good bottom; I don’t do ass to mouth, but I know from experience that once he’s fucking me, he’ll cum in my hole.  

I arrived and found the door unlocked.  He has a well furnished apartment.  White leather furniture with a faux jersey cowhide rug on a tile floor.  Sounds odd, but it works.  I strip and lay my clothes neatly on the sofa.  I go into the bathroom and give myself a quick “whore’s bath” to freshen up from the road.  I then get on my hands and knees on the rug with my ass pointed towards the stairs and cough as instructed.  He comes down the stairs slowly and then I hear a low “fuck yeah” followed by the sound of his steps quickening as he rushes to my waiting fuck hole.  The guy has a smaller than average penis, but I don’t mind, especially after the wrecking that MC gave me.  One thing about this guy is that he rarely jacks off, so when he dumps a load, it’s usually several days worth.  He roughly slaps lube on by vulnerable hole and thrusts inside me balls deep in one motion.  “Fuck yeah!”, I exclaim as he lets his rock hard cock soak in my gut.  “How long since you last came?” I say.  “Over a week”, he replies.  From experience, I know that this is not going to take long.  He begins thrusting into me fast and hard, and I can hear and feel his full balls slapping against my ass (I absolutely love that).  I feel the precum making my insides slick, so I know he’s close.  He asks if I want to suck him for a bit.  I tell him “no, breed me”.  He agrees and says he’ll cum in my ass, and then I feel the warmth, followed by a guttural “Ugggghhhh” coming from him.  I reach back and grab his perfect ass to hold him into me.  I clinch my hole rhythmically to coax every last drop of his hot load into my slut hole.  “Fuck yes, work my cock” he says.  He get’s very sensitive after climax, so I clinch hard as he withdraws to tease his head and capture his seven-day load.  He has a satisfied shiver come over his body as his dick is freed from my greedy hole.

I roll to my back to admire his satisfied look and hot body and begin to stock my cock.  He lubes his hand and takes over for me.  After a few strokes, he puts a finger into my abused hole and begins stirring his load around.  The wet squishy sounds coming from my rear is so satisfying and exhilarating to me.  His stroking is perfect and combined with him fingering my freshly bred hole brings me over the edge.  He presses hard against my prostate as the first wave hits, and my load erupts from my shaft.  Cum shoots in a high arc landing on me and his rug.  It sounds like rain sprinkles as the drops plop on my chest fur and the hair on the rug.  After three or four spurts, he squeezes the last from me.  We usually quickly part once both have cum, but I was overcome with a wave of emotion and sat up to kiss him deeply.  After the kiss, I hugged him and rubbed his back, not wanting to leave.  Alas, I know I must go.  We do our usual small talk as we are tidying up and getting dressed.  We have a quick kiss goodbye as I step out the door.  Hearing the deadbolt click behind me.  “Til next time”, I think, not knowing when that may be.

As I get into my car, I check bbrts and there is a message from the bbrts no-show.  Poor guy left for my hotel in a rush and left his phone at home.  When he arrived at my hotel, he realized this and more importantly, realized that I had not given him the room number.  Dejected and pissed off at himself, he drove back home.  I told him about MC and how I had hoped he would have loosened me up for the big cock.  He laughed when I told him that my sore hole was his fault.  We agreed to meet when I’m back in town again.