Bareback Fuck Houses

rawTOP

• 4 weeks later...

love the idea where would i sgin up to visit and be a cum dump for all to take. that i why i try to find hotels that have alot of cruzing where i can open my motel door and put a sign on it that says "CUM DUMP HERE" to have whoever walks by to cum in and dump their laod.

Sounds a great idea but I suspect it needs a focal character to keep other guys in check and would need to be built on mutual trust and respect as much as possible, that may not be easy for a workable group. Maybe start with two willing dumps helping each other and offering a limited service and then inviting other dumps to extend service. Depends on how much demadn there would be.

Thanks guys, GLAD to See so many take an interest. Of course others can "set-up" their own version of a Bareback Fuck House.

Since RawTop started this thread based upon my ULTIMATE FANTASY -- The FIRST House will be Set-Up in CA. Have not been online here much, as I was out there laying the Groundwork.

Palm Springs is a Strong possibility and so is Los Angeles. I think RawTop might get one organized in NYC --- but over time, we will become a "Group of CumDumps" who offer FULL SERVICE to TOP MEN who need to Blow a load.

I have some great responses ... and if you emailed me directly, you know who you are. Everything is still in motion. I just have not had time to write to everyone individually. Looks like I will start to interview potential CumDumps in February.

BREEDING will be an important aspect of this household... and YOUR LIFE. Therefore, any applicant will need to pass a series of TEST to prove that they are able and ready to take LOADS. Endurance, Muscle Control... and quite frankly... how my Dick FEELS in your HOLE are Major components. The First meeting will be ONE-on-ONE. The second will be a motel scene where the bottom is BLINDFOLDED. Your Hole and the ability to take Multiple LOADS are REQUIRED !! And there should be at least ONE Bath house or Arcade Experience prior to final approval.

Initially it will be two CUM DUMPS and myself, with rotating schedules. And when settled, then i will invite others to Join us for a weekend at a time.

An alternative model for setting up a bareback fuckhouse could be that a barebacker with a large house or apartment, could provide rooms to three or four cumdumps who work outside the house ( part time ) to provide money for food and utilities. The home owner could charge a nominal rent per room ( to keep things legal if he needs to evict an antisocial cumdump ).

Even the most dedicated cumdump needs to sleep, eat and rest, which is why I suggest part time work is the realistic option.

The services are provided FREE to ALL Tops. It seems to me that the only grounds for refusal to service a cock are obvious warts, lesions, or discharge from the cock. The cumdump has an obligation to stay healthy for the wider community of Tops.

Just my thoughts.

• Administrators
I think there should be the reverse of this as well! I'd love a place I could go to get a load, preferably a group full o loads!

The reverse is a lot more difficult. It's easy for a bottom to take 10 loads a day - all he needs is a lot of tops. But a top can't cum 10 times a day. So a house filled with tops wouldn't work as well. HOWEVER, the fuck house could have a "guest room"...

But it's a nice thought for a hungry bottom! Perhaps if I were a multimillionaire I could pay to have a live in group of tops, who could obviously do what they wanted as log as they took it in turns to give me a good seein to, and occasionally bring along friends to help. But that's unlikely to happen, but I can always dream!

• 3 weeks later...

Well fuck how about a house full of big dicked tops where us bottom boys could go to and get some dick whenever we needed it. I have often thought to myself how great it would be if there was a clubhouse or private club here in LA where hungry white bottom guys could go and know there would be an eager willing big dicked black daddy there more than ready to breed his hole.

The house of bottoms I think would be much easier to do. Don't know about other areas but around here, bottoms are plentiful and tops are scarce. Plus like rawTOP said, it would be more difficult for a top to cum 10 times a day where as a bottom can easily take 10 loads or more in a days time, or hell even a few hours if the tops cum quickly.

Still think its a fantastic idea. Have to keep up to date on this one and see where they start opening up if they do.

The reverse is a lot more difficult. It's easy for a bottom to take 10 loads a day - all he needs is a lot of tops. But a top can't cum 10 times a day. So a house filled with tops wouldn't work as well. HOWEVER, the fuck house could have a "guest room"...

I don't care if the top cums or not. As long as they fuck me with a raw cock. Even after a top cums he can keep going, I often pull a tops hard dick back into me after he cums.

Well, i think bottoms are plentiful. But i think that what RawTop and Breedmeraw have in mind is something a little different -- a house staffed with highly skilled bottoms who are more than mere cumdumps, but who know how to use their holes to enhance the Top's orgasm and provide maximum pleasure. Perhaps, as the house gets up and operating, a few apprentice cumdumps also could be included in the household, so that the skill of bottoming can be passed on to the next generation.