Just bred my neighbor

justsexnowatl

I used to fuck this cumdump muscle daddy every now and then randomly for a few years, but it's been a while.  He didn't even really live in Atlanta, but has  a place here just to come and party and get fucked all weekend from time to time.  A lot of guys from Atlanta on here may know who he is and fucked him, and who knows - maybe he's on here too.  I just moved into the same condo complex this spring, but our timing hasn't matched until I woke up horny this morning and hopped on bbrt.   He's prob about 60 feet away and told me he had a hot black guy whoring him out.  I told him 20 mins so I could shower (and I wanted to douche, just in case :) ) .   Beefy musc black guy already had another younger HOT hung black guy in there, so I stripped and the young one started blowing me.  Turned into a bit more of an orgy vs the pump n dump it was supposed to be.  We all swapped off on the cumdump, me and the younger one cleaning each others cocks after fucking, and he came from sucking my cock but never lost his hardon.  I think the young one is vers since he also loved my finger up his hole, which was all clean. They were partying, but I don't so I bred the bubble ass bottom daddy and played a little more with the vers black guy (I'm gonna ask the host for his contact info!!)  After I came the "pimp" said 2 more guys should be there in 6 mins.  I dressed and said good bye so the new guys wouldn't think I was leaving from not being into them, and I knew I was "done".   Great way to start a Saturday even though I didn't wanna cum so I'd stay HORNY for the Ft Troff GEAR party tonight at the sex club.   It's 15 hours away though, so I can reload my nuts by then....was hoping no other neighbors saw me going in the "wrong building" since all the gay guys here ( a LOT) know the cumdump is just there getting fucked.  But if anyone saw me, so be it - doubt I'd try to deny anything lol

• Like 8
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...