Bareback Anon ABS Capital of the US

Japbtm

Use to live in SF and have been on prep for 5 years now. 2012-15 was a wild time but I noticed a change as more and more guys stop going to Bookstores ever since Cumunion came on the scene and gay marriage became legal. So many ABS are closed in SF, even famous Folsom Gulch has changed. Anyway... what city do you think is bareback anon ABS capital of the US? 

Edited by Japbtm
  • Upvote 1

I don’t have an answer for this question, but I think apps are the main cause of the change. In the US, Grindr was the only widespread app until 2011 or so, and 2011 was also the year the iPhone because available on other carriers. In 2012 Grindr crossed over to android and then multiple apps proliferated in the next few years. Suddenly you didn’t have to pay to go into an establishment to have sex. I think bathhouses took a hit too especially in smaller cities, but are still generally doing okay because they provide more of an experience.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, wood said:

I don’t have an answer for this question, but I think apps are the main cause of the change. In the US, Grindr was the only widespread app until 2011 or so, and 2011 was also the year the iPhone because available on other carriers. In 2012 Grindr crossed over to android and then multiple apps proliferated in the next few years. Suddenly you didn’t have to pay to go into an establishment to have sex. I think bathhouses took a hit too especially in smaller cities, but are still generally doing okay because they provide more of an experience.

That is a very interesting analysis and explanation I haven’t heard before. Thanks for that.

I think cumdumps took the need to go to a bathhouse. Why go there when you can just plant your seed at a neighborhood anon cumdump. If straight guys just wanna cum.... before they would have to sneak into an ABS to get off. Now you can have an instant hole at any local motel or hotel. Ass up waiting to be bred. Free and no hassle. 

Supply and demand. Tops have more options than bottoms.