ass pain

Guest lima

Hello.

I am trying to embrace bottom role but when I take cock into my ass I feel pain deep. It's definitely not about anus or even prostate place. It's deeper. Yesterday I let a guy fuck me and I have to stop him bc of pain.  His cock it's not big 17*4 (4.5) cm. 

What it can be ? Does anybody know ?

there is one thing.

Before fuck meeting I had an enema and after it I placed in  my anal foam rubber ball (ping pong size) to prevent any leaking while fucking. 

But I don't think it could be a reason.

(update) when I placed  foam rubber ball into my anal I tried to  shove it further  and I got the same pain as I got a bit later being fucked.

I remember a lot years ago I tried insert a small dildo into my ass and I got the same type of  deep pain. Dildo was plastic about 16*3 cm 

Edited by lima

Well obviously you should not have stuck the foam ball up your ass. Try a foam cock shaped toy or something that will simulate the real thing, then you will be ready for the real thing. Ping pong balls, though may turn some on, are not the same as a hot, hard cock oozing precum and ready to shoot a load up your ass. Breath deep, spread your legs. loosen up your hole and let the raw fucking become the focus. Fuck pain is good, means you're getting it. go with it and embace the feeling of cock up your ass instead of a foam ball. Let loose and let the top fuck the hell out of you. 

5 minutes ago, punaman said:

Ping pong balls, though may turn some on, are not the same as a hot, hard cock oozing precum and ready to shoot a load up your ass. 

I got pain while fucking real cock in any positions!

Fuck pain is good, means you're getting it. 

Let loose

it's a pain deep inside , not on my anus . I am loose enough

let the top fuck the hell out of you. 

I can't bc of pain!!

I love that mixture of pleasure and pain from getting fucked. That is why I loosen myself up with a toy after douching and I love it when tops ram into me in one hit, I encourage them to do so, sometimes it even takes mhy breath away and it makes me feel like I am totally at their disposal.

7 hours ago, Ozpig said:

That is why I loosen myself up with a toy 

why you don't read the thread? 

On 10/1/2018 at 10:51 AM, lima said:

it's a pain deep inside , not on my anus . I am loose enough