i might be being low-key "stalked" by an old friend. How to deal with..?

Guest Cumlaut

Guest Cumlaut

Haha... you should stick with your awkward school friends forever or you're a douchebag? I just posted this to vent basically so I can't be bothered to unpick your post. I hope you were just trolling me..... but I know guys your age generally don't joke.

I was like the least "calculating" teen ever... one of the first things I can remember the dude ever saying to me was a loathsome sounding taunt/insult, actually. I'm being kind to him by bothering to make a thread out of this. He's getting attention he wants even if he doesn't realise it. Haha.

This doesn't ultimately matter so if you wanna rant based on the assumption that he's great and I'm Hitler, you're as entitled to vent bullshit in cyberspace as I am champ. It doesn't stop you or PhoenixGeoff being hot ;)

Guest Cumlaut

Oh my god. This is gonna be another one of those threads that has "got out of hand" again....

I don't  care if this thread gets closed now cause really the guy isn't worthy of being discussed here...

But Dr Scorpio, this guy has barely showed up since you warned him so please be gentle with your power buttons this time!

ErosWired was trying to make me feel bad just because I was being freaked out by a clingy loser. People like that are the last thing you need while you're trying to have fun.

By chewing me out like that Eros you've actually uncovered suppressed memories of how he was unpleasant to me.... lol. So you've just done the opposite of what you were trying to do, make me feel like the bad dude. Jeez. 

I worded that badly. It was not my intention to call you an asshole, but to suggest that you use that term as a tactic in describing yourself to the other guy. Self-deprecation can be disarming, and you want to cast yourself in as unfavorable a light to him as possible to dissuade him from pursuing you. I still believe that this may be a self-inflicted problem, but by that token it may be that no one can solve it but you.

Edited by ErosWired

Guest Cumlaut

He's not pursuing me really, as yet anyway. He can't possibly be so deluded as to think I actually would do anything with him.

But he has achieved a lesser aim of making me mess up and temporarily lose my footing.... duh. Cause I've polluted this board by mentioning someone as lame as him. I usually associate this forum with extreme hotness and used to give me my best jack-offs which was the only fun I had when I was a complete 'basement dweller'.... which was partly caused by the impact of having "friends" like him.. haha. 

Fuck it, just forget it Eros. I don't hold anything against you. Unless you ever asked me to.

I will say that the day will come for you that you will value the friendships that you have more than the anonymous cocks that you can find in the park.  I will also say that the day will come where it becomes much harder to get those anonymous cocks to fuck you.

Take care that when that day comes that you've put the effort into keeping and maintaining your circle of friends.

Lastly, there are some, perhaps many gay guys out there who choose their friends on the basis of what they look like.  It's only natural to be drawn to men we find attractive, it's true.  But the attractive men don't always make for the best friends.  In fact, attractive men can often be vain and needy and self-centered. 

Try to choose your friends on the basis of other qualities if you can.

• Upvote 2