Too big?

Guest fuque_toy

12 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

omg i love getting fucked with baseball bats! it really makes a slut look like a dirty whore. plus guys are surprised a boy as small as me can take a bat in my hole so deep. plus its degrading and thats always hot

Wait - actual baseball bats?

• Like 1

On 10/17/2018 at 2:14 PM, raunchycumslut said:

Are you intimidated by the length, the girth, or both? A thick cock can be difficult to take, but if you're used to 7.5" dicks, you should be able to handle 9" with some practice. He's probably telling the truth about his size; my cock is just under 8" but because it's thick (and I'm a slender guy) men think it's larger than it is, I'm betting there's a similar thing going on with your perception of his equipment. So don't let yourself get nervous about him being too big, keep yourself calm and relax your body, and you should be okay. If your butthole clenches up, tell your top you need a moment, and let yourself relax again before the fuck continues.

Couple other tips:

• Fuck in a position where you are able to sit on his cock and ride him, at least to start things off.
  • Take about 1/3 of his cock, pull out and relube, take 2/3, pull out and relube, then try balls deep (if you feel up to it). There's been several times in my life when I thought a guy's cock was tearing up my insides, but taking a pause and applying more lube made everything fine and we were able to keep fucking.
  • If he's in control of the fuck, just be blunt and tell him not to go balls deep until he's fucked you a few times. I had an ex that was MUCH larger than the men I had been with previously, and sex was a challenge for the first few weeks, but my body got used to his size and we didn't really have problems after that.
  • A good hit of poppers can do wonders when you're struggling to take a dick.

Thanks, next time I find a big dick top that would worry me, I'll try this.

Guest deleted1107
On 10/17/2018 at 12:23 AM, fuque_toy said:

I have a serious question that sounds silly.

The guys that I have been with in the past were in the 6-7.5" range. Not a problem. 

However, I have now met a really great guy who is quite a bit larger than that.  He told me that it was around 9" but it looks bigger to me. My problem being, it feels like it's too big. He said it's not, that we just have keep trying.  He's a great guy and the sex otherwise is heaven.

I don't want to lose him. 

Any tips to take more of him in me?

Help.

Not silly at all actually. He sounds great and you sound happy. I would start slow... maybe a glass of wine... then ease into it... get in your favorite position and passionately kiss... feel his body... let him feel yours... talk a bit about it... let him take you slowly... passionately... and the rest will work it self out. It may take a bit but in the end the time spent getting it right will make both of you feel the experience. I hope that it’s awesome for you!