Tops - Whats the most degrading thing for a bottom that turns u on?

lekesafadozn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Normally I don't go out of my way to shit in somebody's mouth, but some pigs just beg for it. I do my best to accommodate my fuck holes needs, if its going drain my nuts.

There are some guys who get all infantile, and like to play with poo like its candy, but some filthy degenerates like to fool themselves into thinking that I'm forcing them to eat it.

A human toilet is a thing of beauty if you can get past the smell.

I'm not into scat at all, major turnoff personally... no disrespect to anybody who is, but man that's fucking gross in my opinion.

But as to the original question, here's some stuff that I like to do to a slut bottom to degrade him and make him know he's a worthless cumdump bitch

-- ass to mouth, pull my cock out of his hole and make him suck it, ask him how his pussy tastes, make him tell me he loves the taste of his slut hole

-- spit on his face

-- pull his hair, choke him, ask him who's pussy or ass that is

-- ask him if he likes that big cock in his ass. when he says yes, I spit in his face and slap his face and tell him wrong answer. it's not his ass. that ass belongs to the top. (Love that one. Totally fuck with a bitches head hahaha)

-- make him beg for the load. tell him he's a worthless piece of shit and doesn't deserve the load, threaten to cum on the floor.

-- if I'm breeding him at my place, tell him to get the fuck out of here the second i dump my load. worthless bitch has served his purpose. get the fuck out.

I can probably think of more.

I'm not into scat at all, major turnoff personally... no disrespect to anybody who is, but man that's fucking gross in my opinion.

But as to the original question, here's some stuff that I like to do to a slut bottom to degrade him and make him know he's a worthless cumdump bitch

-- ass to mouth, pull my cock out of his hole and make him suck it, ask him how his pussy tastes, make him tell me he loves the taste of his slut hole

-- spit on his face

-- ask him if he likes that big cock in his ass. when he says yes, I spit in his face and slap his face and tell him wrong answer. it's not his ass. that ass belongs to the top. (Love that one. Totally fuck with a bitches head hahaha)

-- make him beg for the load. tell him he's a worthless piece of shit and doesn't deserve the load, threaten to cum on the floor.

-- if I'm breeding him at my place, tell him to get the fuck out of here the second i dump my load. worthless bitch has served his purpose. get the fuck out.

You can fuck me anytime ;)

i agree. yunghungtop understands His rights and privileges and the duties of cumslut bottoms. And while He may think it degrading to kick a bottom out after He's dumped His load (the bottom having served its purpose), to we bottoms, that is not so much degrading as reinforcement of our understanding of our purpose in life. So, in a way, being "degraded" in such a manner is in fact, validation.

-- spit on his face

I have all that done to me, plus being used as a urinal (plus a few more).

i agree. yunghungtop understands His rights and privileges and the duties of cumslut bottoms. And while He may think it degrading to kick a bottom out after He's dumped His load (the bottom having served its purpose), to we bottoms, that is not so much degrading as reinforcement of our understanding of our purpose in life. So, in a way, being "degraded" in such a manner is in fact, validation.

Totally. I see myself as an object for male sexual activity. To a top, I don't expect to be seen as anything but a sex toy. You use it and when you're done you toss it down. Or in the case of a person, you throw their ass out and forget about them until you feel like having a hole to fuck again.

• 3 months later...

-- spit on his face

I like all of the above and recently I've started to get into drinking down my top's piss.

• 1 month later...

-- spit on his face

Mmmm... thank you, younghungtop, that's the perfect way to treat a bottom!

Yeah, face slapping is really powerful. I've been fucked standing in sexclubs and have had guys smack me hard across the face while they watch me get fucked. Although the natural instinct would be to put my hands to my face, I've resisted and just continued to take it. The most important thing at that moment is the cock in my ass and I don't want any of my body language to take away from that. It's especially degrading if there are guys laughing at me getting fucked and slapped. When I'm being degraded like that, I just embrace the humility that can come with being a true bottom.

Mmmm... thank you, younghungtop, that's the perfect way to treat a bottom!

Yeah, face slapping is really powerful. I've been fucked standing in sexclubs and have had guys smack me hard across the face while they watch me get fucked. Although the natural instinct would be to put my hands to my face, I've resisted and just continued to take it. The most important thing at that moment is the cock in my ass and I don't want any of my body language to take away from that. It's especially degrading if there are guys laughing at me getting fucked and slapped. When I'm being degraded like that, I just embrace the humility that can come with being a true bottom.

Wow, love this.