Used Jockstrap Fetish

Kayne

Guest Dickmagnet
On 11/10/2018 at 4:06 AM, NLbear said:

I am. My fav brand is still BIKE. They are no longer in business (the real one) so getting new ones is out of the question. The problem is indeed that when you want to get it to look all aged and ratty (even to a point it is all destroyed with holes in it) the waistband is too stretched. Bummer! I have other brands too but BIKE is still the real one for me. I prefer the swimmer's jock type but have a few with the wider waistband too.

I STILL HAVE SOME OLD ORIGINAL BIKE With  wider waistband - pity they are not available anymore. But i got a friend who knows how to use a sewing machine & he has taken the waistband in for me a few times as they get old & ratty. This way they stay pretty new. i suppose a sort of recycling. Only issue is know he knows what i get up to so he does it for me with a smile...............

6 minutes ago, Dickmagnet said:

I STILL HAVE SOME OLD ORIGINAL BIKE With  wider waistband - pity they are not available anymore. But i got a friend who knows how to use a sewing machine & he has taken the waistband in for me a few times as they get old & ratty. This way they stay pretty new. i suppose a sort of recycling. Only issue is know he knows what i get up to so he does it for me with a smile...............

that's one hell of a friend!

• Upvote 1

I've had a fascination with used jock straps since I was in Junior High School. I didn't realize I was gay back then. Not even sure I knew what gay was? But it was the first time I got to see a lot of guys naked in gym class. Some guys were starting to get pubic hair. I would always volunteer to be the towel boy for gym class. I'd stand in a small booth with a window looking into the showers. The guys coming into the showers would throw their used jock straps into the bin inside my booth. Some of the jocks would throw their jocks at my face. When no one was looking, I'd sniff the used jocks. And sometimes suck on the fabric. I'd also have go go through the locker room and pick up the used jocks that had just been dropped to the floor. All the jock straps back then were white and were Bike brand. The guys would have their names or initials written on the waist bands in fabric pen. So, I always knew who's jock I was picking up and sniffing or tasting. Such fond memories of all those jock straps. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest hairybud84

looove used, sweaty, piss stained jocks. fascination began when i saw dads in hamper and would think about how he looked wearing it. of course couldn't help from sniffing it everytime i saw it. few times would sneak it into my room. always lucky when he'd get home from gym or playing baseball and it was "fresh"

• 2 years later...

Love used, sweaty jockstraps . I've got several but my oldest is about 8 years and never washed. My tip for jockstrap care is to hang it up when you're not wearing it. Yeah, my sweat n cum dries out - but 10 minutes after putting it on again my ball sweat re-charges it and releases my man-scent. Drew loves liken my stinking jock or I stuff it in his mouth when I'm faking his ass. I've got him working on his own jock - only bout 8 months of sweat n cum but smells good already

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

LOVE old dirty jocks!  Really get off on the smell after getting fucked in it repeatedly to the point that there is a good amount of cum and ass juice stains.  My partner has developed a fetish for it as well and gets off on rimming my ass, getting the jock wet and activating all those smells.  Fuckin HOT!