Teach Me How to Breed

Teach Me How to Breed

Back in college, I was dating a really sexy guy who had a voracious sex drive.  He’d spend nearly every night in my dorm room.  We played, safe, several times a day.  He was a real stickler about playing wrapped, so much so that he’d make me wrap up before giving me head since I was such a heavy precummer.  I tolerated it because he was just so sexy.  Short, latin, with an incredible bubble butt and no gag reflex.  I never got cum near his holes, but I fucked him hard every chance we got. 

Then, when on a school trip, I hooked up with a guy from another school and we fooled around bareback.  We sucked each others’ dick, and I topped him.  Raw.  It was a first for me.  Sliding my cock into the guy’s silky butthole felt unbelieveably exciting, and, while I could usually fuck for quite some time before blowing, going raw made me cum pretty quickly.  I apologized to the guy for cumming inside him without asking but he just shrugged saying "No big deal.  It happens all the time."

Apparently not only had I cheated, I had cheated raw with a guy who took a lot of unwrapped cock. 

When I got back to school I told my boyfriend everything.  Instead of being angry he was incredibly turned on, and asked if I knew the guy’s status.  'No' I shook my head.  He went wild, tore off my clothing and for the first time sucked my cock without a condom.  Of course my precum oozed down his throat.  

Pausing, my boyfriend asked "Did the guy look sick?"

Again I replied 'No'. 

With that my boyfriend dropped this pants and sucked me, pausing to ask further questions about the guy, most notably "Did he have any marks that might suggest he was carrying a disease?"

I just kept shaking my head and he kept going farther until he had me on my back with my spit-lubed cock pointing straight up. He lowered himself down onto my raw dick and, of course, I came nearly immediately. 

My boyfriend was upset that I’d cum so soon, but thrilled that he’d taken his first load of cum. His ass just felt too good, and I didn’t have a whole lot of experience fucking raw. He sat on my deflating cock as he jerked himself off and shot a huge load all over my chest. 

The next night, my boyfriend told me that he’d gotten an app on his phone and exchanged pics with a few guys. He told me that he’d invited a stranger to my dorm room for a little lesson. 

Minutes later, a muscled older man knocked on my door and my boy ran to let him in. They kissed in front of me, and I was incredibly hard immediately. The guy shook my hand and told why me he was there. ‘Your boy tells me you’ve just started fucking raw and you can’t last as long as he’d like.’ I explained that he’d gotten used to me fucking him wrapped up and the lack of sensitivity made me last much longer. He snickered and got undressed. A massive black cock plopped out of his pants and I saw a biohazard tattoo on his left pec. He pointed to it and asked me if I knew that that mean. I didn’t. He told my boy to go to the bathroom to clean himself out and get ready for a fuck that would change his life. 

My boy went to the shower and the guy whispered to me, ‘I’m POZ. And soon you guys will be too. If you’re fucking raw, it’s only a matter of time.’ My head reeled but my cock was rock hard and dripping. When my boy came out glistening from his shower, I told him maybe we’d be better off playing safe. He shook his head and dropped to his knees in front of the man’s dick. 

My boy spread his ass cheeks and told me to ‘breed him!’ I was so naïve, I didn’t know what that meant. With my boy bobbing up and down on his cock, the man chuckled and explained to me what breeding meant. I ate my boy’s ass as he moaned on the man’s cock and then slid in. I fucked him gently for a minute or two, trying not to cum too soon. The man told my boy to spin around so he could have a crack as his ass. His dick was bigger than mine, but good a wet from the blowjob, and I had drooled a lot of precum into his ass. 

‘I’m going to slide into your pussy nice and slow, but them I’m gonna pound you!’ My boy nodded and then swallowed my cock savoring his ass juices. The man eased his monster into my boy’s ass saying, ‘nice pussy, boy. I’m gonna open you up, and breed you good!’ My boy moaned his assent and started gobbling on my cock. I had to pull out of his mouth a few times to keep from cumming. Eventually, I took a big step backwards so I was just out of reach. I could have shot my load just watching this POZ black stranger own my boy’s ass. 

‘SWITCH!,’ he ordered, and my boy went down hungrily on the man’s dick. I slid right in and pounded as hard as I could as long as I could. ‘I’m gonna cum! Gonna breed you!,’ I shouted. He threw his head back panting, ‘YES! YES! YES! FILL ME UP!’ That sent me over the edge, and I creamed deep in my boy’s guts. The guy spun my boy around and slid inside. He pounded my boy hard for a few more minutes saying, ‘I’m proud you lasted this long! Gonna add my nut to his pussy! Breeding him good!’ He pistoned his hips and came deep in my boy, filling him up so much that there was a cummy ‘plop’ when he pulled out. 

My boy and I both suckled his cock clean and then he got dressed to leave. ‘Hope you guys both learned something valuable today…,’ he said as he closed the door letting himself out. 

My boy and I laid in a cummy sweaty pile of sheets on the bed and I lazily fingered his hole. I told him I was turned on by and very proud of him. He grinned. I asked him why he decided to take the plunge and start taking raw POZ cock. He looked confused and frightened. I told him about the guy’s tattoo. He hadn’t known what it meant and didn’t ask. He opened his phone and showed me the conversation with the guy starting with his profile pic, clearly showing his chest and tattoo. There was even a plus sign in the guy’s name, a clear sign that he was POZ. 

My Boy: Hey stud. Nice tattoo. 

The Man: Thanks. You a bottom?

My Boy: Yes. Just started fucking bareback.

The Man: BB is BEST.

My Boy: It’s so good, in fact, that my boyfriend can’t last very long without a condom. 

The Man: Sounds like you need some more experienced raw cock for a good breeding. 

My Boy: Ooh. That would be fun. Think you can make me and my boyfriend more like you?

The Man: Fuck yeah. Open your pussy for us both and I’ll breed you good, lubed up with his cum. 

My Boy: That sounds hot. 

The Man: It will be. It’ll change you life forever. Bound to happen sooner or later, might as well be me who teaches you to take cum. 

My boy realized what he’d asked for, and sat quiet for a minute. Then he shrugged and said, ‘I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later…’ And again, I was rock hard. I flipped my boy onto his back and slid into his stretched-out cummy hole. I could feel the loads sloshing around in his guts, but I took my time and lasted the longest ever, fucking that POZ cum even deeper inside. 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1