Oil lube cleanup

InsatiableBoy

Go to the grocery store and pick up a small jar/tub of coconut oil. Around $5 US. It’s odorless, tasteless, plant-based, and slick. It’s solid at room temperature but liquifies at body temperature (it’s as though the stuff was designed for fucking). What your body doesn’t absorb cleans up easily with soap and water.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

Go to the grocery store and pick up a small jar/tub of coconut oil. Around $5 US. It’s odorless, tasteless, plant-based, and slick. It’s solid at room temperature but liquifies at body temperature (it’s as though the stuff was designed for fucking). What your body doesn’t absorb cleans up easily with soap and water.

Yes to the coconut oil.  It is the lube of choice at the group sex party I attend. I have brought it home to my playroom.  I could even use it for fisting.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, InsatiableBoy said:

I'm getting ready to try oil lube for the next time I pig out, and I'm wondering if anything is necessary for post play cleanup. Application is fairly straightforward, but are there any properties to oil lube that require extra cleanup as opposed to silicone or water based lubes?

With anything besides water based lubes you will get some marks on sheets.  Gettting then out isn’t as hard as you think but prescrubbing is important. Use a bit of liquid dish soap, very hot water, and some borax. You can find borax in most larger stores in the laundry soap aisle. Borax is an amazing emulsifier, and works very well at getting stain out. Then wash the sheets as normal on the hottest water they can take. 

9 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

Yes to the coconut oil.  It is the lube of choice at the group sex party I attend. I have brought it home to my playroom.  I could even use it for fisting.

If it did not work, it was because my ass was too tight for any lube.

We did, though, get some pretty hot double penetration into me with the coconut oil.

• Like 1