Chicago Daddy

ChainedBoy

Went to Steamworks Friday night. Hooded up and mounted the public fuckbench in the maze. Was treated to five anonymous cocks and rcvd two loads up my cunt.

Afterwards, I went to my room and left the door open as I fingered my distended sloppy pussy.

A hot Daddy watching from the doorway stepped in. Says he was my second fucker. Told me to run my fingers on my pussy lips. I did was he said. Teasing my swollen cunt while he watched.

Then he approached me and roughly fingered me. Stretching my cunt wide open as he berated and humiliated me with filthy language. I moaned helplessly beneath him. He did this until my cock was dripping.

Finally, he mounted me and fucked me rough...wrecking my cunt for the night and delivering my third and final load.

My pussy was so fucking sore the next day; it was amazing.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Damn, great way to get it, bud!  There are new fuckbenches at Slammer here in L.A. but I've never seen them used.  I mounted one a week ago but it was a slow night, there was a plethora of bottoms, so didn't get any there.  Did later elsewhere.

Had a guy here last night who worked my hole with his fingers like I've never felt before and took me to places I've never been.  Almost fucking shot my load, which I'm loathe to do, but he had me totally in heat.  He finally mounted, fucked and bred me in a totally hot mating.

This Friday is Cumunion here in L.A. - OINK!!!

• Upvote 1