Glory Holes

CumAddictedFag

• 9 months later...

I love glory holes and all the different size color and shape of the delicious cocks I meet there. I took my wife and her mother to Paris a couple years ago. They wanted to shop and said they would see me later. I went to Boxxmans and sucked cocks through the many glory holes they have there. Must have had 15 different delicious loads of cum. I spent many hours there sucking cock while I was in Paris while they visited all the tourist traps.  If anyone ever visit there be sure to visit Boxxmans.

I don't get it!

We're allowed to have strip clubs in the U.S. and while contact with the dancers may violate local laws, why should it?  Okay, being drunk and horny don't necessarily mix.

Some areas have legal sex clubs.

But, if we want to hook up in a public setting that's restricted to adults only, why not??

Oh, there's an increased risk of said business being seedy?  There's a risk said business will turn into a drug haven?  There's a risk that it'll turn into a brothel?

Increased 911 calls is a concern too?

I'm sure legalized gloryholes could make parks and malls safer.  Maybe, maybe not!

• 9 months later...

Had a wonderful time today at the ABS. I went in about 10 this morning and the place was empty except for the 20 year old guy working the counter. I got some change and headed for the theater room. It was also bare-no one there. Checked the other rooms and they were all empty. I went back and talked to the guy at the counter. He told me it was like this everyday because of the virus. That only a few people show up and bought toys, movies and books but no one uses the glory holes. As we talked I kept staring at his package. Nice size. I asked him if he ever used the glory holes or theater room himself. His answer was not lately.  I talked him into putting the closed sign in his window, locking the door and I sucked a couple nice sweet cum loads out of him. He sucked me once and then wanted to fuck me. I haven't BB in years. But I broke down and felt his nice hard cock sliding into my tight ass for a good half hour before he loaded me up with his cum. Damn it felt so good I may start BB again. He invited me to come back tomorrow. Of course I will go.

• Like 3

I went back to the ABS today. the guy, Ron, did after all invite me back. I was surprised when he introduced me to his friend Lewis. He said him and Lewis shared an apartment and he worked at the ABS also. Just like yesterday the store was empty of people. Lewis told me that Ron told him I was a great cocksucker and a very tight fuck and he wondered if he could find out for himself. Well you know the answer to that. I took Lewis to the theater room and we sucked each other off and then we fucked each other. Damn I do like BB fucking. Lewis left and went up front and Ron came back to the theater. we sucked each other also and then we fucked. Ron said when Lewis came up front he said he wanted to suck and fuck with you once more. I said great and I hope you feel the same way. He did. Before I left and came home I had four loads of cum in my ass and also down my throat. It was a great day and I will go back for more. I am so glad I cleaned myself out before I went to the ABS.