Hotel party

orlanguy

Normally im not too into the sex party atmosphere that often happens at hotel rooms here in orlando. As a heavyset guy I get passed over for the ridiculous number of bottoms here. I tended to prefer places like the bathhouses and the bars. But on this particular night I had lube, fresh poppers, and really didnt feel like driving halfway across town and dropping 20 bucks for the baths.
    I logged onto all the sites. I looked at the same profiles I had a thousand times, and swapped over to local event listings. Sure enough the area was lit up with events, perhaps due to the holiday season. Most were way away by the attractions, and not really my thing, but at a hotel near ucf it seemed a visitor had something set up to go in only about 3 hours. My invitation request was answered immediately.
    The host was a swiss top, (though he sucked cock), shorter than my 6 feet at only 5ft 8, with pale skin and a powerful build. I admit I expected to be shot down by a man with a defined figure but he was more than happy to invite me. His cock was uncut, thick, about 7 inches, and looked incredible. I looked through the lists of guys attending, and saw two other bottoms, one a chub like myself and the other a twinky guy in his early 20s. besides us only 3 others were listed as going, all "versatile bottoms". I expressed to the host I wanted to make sure I had fun, and he promised that he would fuck me, and that there would be other tops to play. I figured he alone would be worth the trip, and that if nothing else others watching would turn me on.
    With 20 minutes to go I finished my prep, cleaning myself out. Checking the listing and double checking with the host I saw that the event now had many more attendees listed, including a ton of tops. Figuring maybe I would be in for excitement I messaged the host and he confirmed that at least 1 bottom was safe only and would bring condoms in case, which soothed my worries. I prelubed my hole, grabbed my poppers and headed out. I was a bit nervous walking through the halls of the hotel, but the room was not hard to find. A knock at the door and I was quickly being ushered into a dimly lit hotel room by the gentleman who had invited me. He introduced himself as luca, and briefly walked me to the otherside of the room, where three guys were witting on a bed looking at their phones. I was introduced with the pronouncement that "the first bottom boy is here". there was a tall black man seated at the end of the bed, who barely looked up at me before returning to his phone. A hispanic guy, a bit shorter than me but heftier, pretty big dude, stood up and put his phone in his pocket. the last was a white guy, tall, slim older guy in his late 40s which I always find hot. he had a gruff complexion and a sort of country attire to him. he started undoing his belt before I was even introduced.
    Being announced like a prize at the fair kinda stunned me, and I stood and stared blankly at the 4 men in the room while the oldest took his pants completely off. He looked at me like I was an idiot and gestured to his cock "well?.....suck it faggot"
    For some reason getting called that fires up a part of my brain, and I walked right over, dropped to my knees, and swallowed his half hard cock to the base. I heard the others laugh and talk as I sucked him harder. His cock was clean and shaved, sliding effortlessly through my lips. I felt the hispanic guy reach down and I let him take my shirt off, taking a big drag of poppers after. As the cock in my mouth grew to at least 8 inches those poppers helped it slip down my throat. I felt chubby walk next to me and turned to find his stubby fat cock in my face. a heavyset guy with a really fat knob can be a challenge, and my jaw ached immediately. This guy was already hard as steel, and was just over 6 inches of really thick cock, his knob and shaft were obscenely thick, which was hot as fuck for me, but realistically really hard to suck. Each time my jaw needed a break I switched to deep throating the long white cock next to me. I heard our host start some music and let 2 more guys in, though I did not hear or see any action, mostly talk. Out of nowhere the big knobby cock blew its load in my mouth. I gagged loudly and his cock blasted big ropes of cum all over my face as I couldnt keep it in my mouth. All talk in the room stopped, and the tall guy grabbed my face, slowly using his cockhead to push all the cum across my face into my mouth. He wasnt quick about it, pinning my head. I was impossibly turned on, I could see every face in the room glued to me as he disgustingly dragged his drool covered cock across my cummy face, filling my mouth with cum. Several voices in the room said "swallow it!" and when I gulped it down I heard praise from every corner. I was pulled up, my pants were pulled off, and I was put on the bed on all fours.
    The host laid down in front of me, stroking his already hard cock. it looked bigger in person, and between the lust I had from the depravity of the scene and the poppers I swallowed it to the root like it was nothing. as I did, someone I coudlnt see roughly shoved a finger in my asshole. I was already cleaned and lubed so while it stung I wasnt exactly crying out, and I felt hands on my ass, my chest, the back of my head. everywhere. The finger withdrew and a different one entered, again and again, as guys started taking turns playing with my ass. I asked our host if he had the condoms. He gave me a shrug "condom guys a no show" and pushed me back down on his cock. Soon I had 2, then 3, then 4 fingers at a time in my ass. And as I squirmed I felt the bearded face of the previously uninterested black man as he proceeded to eat my hole. I moaned in ecstasy, noting that the more whorish I squirmed and moaned, the more earnestly the hands and mouths came. My tiny cock ached as it was swollen beyond belief, I was leaking cum out the tip like a faucet. The parties host wiggled his way out from under me, to be replaced by a newcomer, some guy in his early 20s with a small 6 inch cock. I moaned in complaint as the mouth eating me left, and felt the weight of a man behind me as our host slid his cock along my asscrack. The tall older guy grabbed my throat, which surprised me and turned me on, lifting my head up and putting poppers under my nose. I took huge drags, mostly because I was panting, and the buzz washed over me as the host started pushing his cock into my ass. Thick uncut cock is the best, and I came violently and painfully, each burst almost stung I was so hard, as he bottomed his dick out in my ass. I was returned to the cock in front of me as I was fucked in slow piston strokes. Young guy told the host he needed to blow and started wiggling out. Tall guy grabbed me saying "dont move faggot" making my cock twitch. Young guy got behind me, awkwardly stuffed his cock into my ass, and fucked me off rythym while tall guy slowly fed me his long cock. I felt my fucker twitch and jerk and withdraw. the telltale runny warm drip from his withdrawal letting me know he was done. In a rush, chubby hispanic guy climbed up on the bed and rammed his dick in my ass, which hurt like fuck. He shoved its whole length in and came immediately. His withdrawal hurt more than his entrance and I nearly cried into the cock in my mouth. 
    I collapsed a bit onto the bed, the effort had really worn me out and the unexpected thick entry had me reeling. The older gent grabbed my legs and pulled me around towards him on my back. He had smeared lube on his cockhead. and the cold lube and thin cock making its way into me was almost soothing after my rough assault. As he bottomed out I felt him enter the deepest depths of me yet hit and it was so fucking good. He held his dick bottomed out in me, and I felt it deep inside when he loaded the depth of my ass with cum. As he withdrew I whimpered, and he held my legs open, presenting my asshole to some guy who I think had just walked in. The dude wasnt able to get it up right away, but the host was still up and slowly sunk his way back into me. A guy got to the side of my head, the black man from earlier, which is a position that sucks to take dick from. but his cock was the biggest so far, easily 9 inches and cut. I slurped and licked but couldnt take much from the angle, another white guy took position on the other side, and it was fun alternating between them, if hard on my neck. The host slowly fucked me to a steady rythym the whole time, sending shivers down my whole body. The black man staring down at me asked if I deepthroat big dick, I just nodded nervously, and he motioned for the guys to flip me over again. 
    I now was on my stomach, with my legs to the floor. Someone I couldnt see but im pretty sure hadnt fucked me  yet slid into my asshole. The black cock in front of me smacked me in the face while I tried to take drags of poppers. My breathing was so ragged the hits I took had me flying a bit. Thats when the cock entered my mouth. He wasnt all that thick, not slim but not hard to open for thankfuly. I was horny, flying high on poppers, and more than little used at this point, so his first thrust buried every single inch in my throat without so much as a gag. he worked his cock into me slow, all the way out, all the way back in, almost like the cock fucking my ass at the same time. The guy fuckign me came, and was replaced by the host, who also came after less than 5 pumps. My hole was no longer tight, but gaping and leaking. The black cock left my throat and he shifted to take position in my ass. another newcomer, I think an arab guy, took position at my throat with a nice big uncut cock. It was very big, but sweaty and musky. It had a big fat knob much thicker than the shaft, which with his foreskin looked like some sort of alien appendage. I felt the stretching of my insides as the cock behind me entered deeper than the others had. The cock in front of me made it past my lips, and I felt an odd and slightly hot fullness and strain as it opened my throat. His pubic hair was even muskier as it hit my face. and with both big cocks buried in me to the hilt I came. I shook with the orgasm, causing my throat to seize up on the cock in my mouth with withdrew while I gasped. In my disorientation my fucker dialed up his fuck and pounded me for his nut. The arab guy pulled me around as the load dripped and gathered all the cum around my ass on his cockhead before fucking me. Nobody took position at my mouth and I noticed another bottom had arrived and was surrounded. My fucker blew pretty quick, and I stood up and got my bearings for the first time since my arrival. 
    Of the original guys only the host and the larger black gent, who was leaving, remained. There was a young twink bottom handling the attention of about 5 tops. I took it as a sign to get a drink, then maybe be on my way. The cum leaking down my legs was ridiculous, but I felt hot and whorish so I made my screwdriver naked, without wiping a bit off. Some of the guys around the twink came over to make drinks, and the host let 2 more guys into the room as I mixed. Some of the guys told me it was hot to watch me, and I thanked them. One of the newcomers literally walked into the room and stripped, which was a bit odd. he was thin, athletic, and very dark with a big uncut cock. It wasnt quite as long as the guy who had left, but still impressive, I could see why he was proud to be naked. He strode to the crowd with the twink, but it was clear he was busy. The guy came to the drinks, saw my wet ass, and walked up to me. I was talking to the other tops, but he interuppted us, pointed to the counter and said "give me your ass". Both guys scoffed, but they and I were shocked as I went ahead and braced myself on the counter, letting him get behind me as I huffed poppers. He fucked me hard and deep immediately, and it was an amazing fuck. he had me against that counter for a good 15 minutes, not letting anyone else till he busted a huge nut. Other guys were nearby jerking off, and when he finished he spanked me and pointed at some guy, telling him to "fuck this pussy". Him and the two my new friend demanded fuck me after were all average white guys, and all came fairly fast inside me. 
    I was incredibly tired. and my legs were really not up to keeping me in position. As the last two fucked me I heard talk that the other bottom wasnt taking loads, and that several had cum in him anyway. The host asked me if I needed a break and I told him my legs werent up to the counter fucking anymore. He was happy to help, walking to the bed next to the twink, and laying me back on my back. He announced to the room that this one (pointing to the twink) wasnt taking loads, so to just use this one (pointing to me) to dump your nut when your finished. 
    I had a cock in me in less than a minute, spurting seconds after entering. Id been drinking, and keeping track of who was doing what was not really an option. I was getting fucked for more than just a quick nut, but guys who needed to nut would have my fucker pull out so they could quickly load my hole. A guy with a marker made a hash mark on my ass each time I took a nut, though he started after plenty had taken their turn. I lost the ability to gauge size beyond small and big I was so stretched, at least 3 different times I heard the host explain to newcomers that these two (apparently another bottom had arrived) arent taking loads so dump your nut in that one (me). I loved the feeling of cocks sinking into my ruined hole, and I came when one of them managed to be big enough to stretch me a bit before it dumped a load in me. I was too worn out to continue. and managed to communicate that to the host who helped me to the bathroom. he sat me on the toilet which disgustingly plopped as cum dribbled into the water. He asked me if I wanted water, which he offered. as I gulped it down he asked me if I drank piss. 
    I will admit this stunned me, I had literally never even come close to considering it, and had even considered the entire thing disgusting. but I could not answer his question, just stare blankly. He took my water, grabbed my chin like the taller man had earlier, and rested his cock against my lips. I sucked his half limp cock into my mouth and he let loose a light stream into my mouth. It filled instantly and I gulped it down. The speed with which he filled my mouth panicked me, and I began gulping down his piss like the water as the stream continued. the taste was not unpleasant like I had thought, it wasnt giving me pleasure, but I felt slutty and he was clearly into it. as he pissed guys came in to wash hands and watch and the like. when he was done he asked if I swallowed cum. I nodded my head, no debate on that. He left and one of the watchers looked at me and said he needed to piss. He had a floppy but meaty looking cock in his hands and I looked at him with wide eyes and opened my mouth. It occurred to me his motion was more of a "get off the seat" variety, but he didnt hesitate to put his cock in my mouth and start filling it. His tasted much saltier, and while not gross having to gulp it down like this was making me queasy, and I didnt want another after. When he finished I stood up, got my bearings and made my way back into the main room to find my clothes. 
    I got to my belongings and gathered them together, I was still naked when the host found me. "Hey man! drink this while I fuck you!" he said handing me a solo cup. He pulled me towards the bed without waiting for my reply, and bent me over. I saw the cup was about half full with loads of cum, and though it made me gag when I first brought it to my nose. I arched my back and drank the entire cup down my throat while he fucked a quick nut into my ass. It was honestly pretty terrible, too many smokers and red meat guys I guess. But i was really turned on. I got a quick glass of water, and for the first time that evenign started saying no. 
    The drive home was torture, my pants were soaked, and I may have ruined the carseats. The next few days I could barely even sit down. But I loved the night I had. First thing I did getting home was check the mirror and see the 14 hash marks on my ass cheeks. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1