IML 2011, good to go or not?

Well dammit extreme- that explains why all the halls were void of men cruising-- and I just thought it had to do with the sub freezing temps the hotel had in the halls ! I found more action Thursday and Friday than I did Sat and Sunday- not sure if the thunderstorms on Sunday had a lot to do with it or not, but it seemed to me like IML this year was especially sex less. 2 men in the suite next to me had a sex party both Sat and Sun- and neither night panned out- when I gave up and went to bed at 2 am Sun night/ Mon morning, I could hear them talking about elevators and elevator rescues next door at the sex party-- so I am guessing it was another long night of no sex for those guys

I found more action Thursday and Friday than I did Sat and Sunday- not sure if the thunderstorms on Sunday had a lot to do with it or not, but it seemed to me like IML this year was especially sex less.

Maybe it was the luck of a IML-Virgin but you are right, the easiest day was the Friday, on the other days was it a hard work to get all this breeders, but as you see it worked and I'm really happy...

P.S. I got also some of the other bottoms who wanted to unload....