Emotional Connection

Slut4anyload

How important is emotional conncetion to your partner?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. How important is emotional conncetion to your partner?

• Bottom: I relly need to feel an emotional bond before I am comfortable having sex.
    • Bottom: Generally I need emotional conncetion with my lover but sometimes I just need a fuck.
    • Bottom: I love to fuck with strangers but still love to do it with my bfs.
    • Bottom: The only conncetion I want is betwween my ass and as many cocks as I can get.
    • Top: I fuck boys I care for. I wouldn't do it with strangers.
    • Top: Generally I'm fucking someone in a relationship but occasionally I just need to dump a load.
    • Top: Most of my loads go into strangers but I also use my bfs.
    • Top: Who gives a fuck for relationships. It's all about dumping my load in a hot hole.

So do you need emotional connection to your top/bottom before you fuck? Do you need to be all lovey-dovey with him before your mind turns to sex, or is it hotter to do it with a complete stranger? My best fuckbud I don't even like as a person but I like how his big cock reams out my hole and I know he treats me like shit because it makes for a hotter fuck for both of us.

I think I know what the answers on this forum mike be like, but there's a poll for you if you just want to mark a box. I've split by top/bottom. Choose which one suits you best.

For me, detached is the way to go. Having to spend time and effort to build an emotional connection has been (for the most part) a losing investment. I go to the baths and connect through BBRT for fucks, not to find a boyfriend. If some kind of friendship develops, that would be a benefit. But most of the guys I connect with are not looking for anything other than sex.........

For me, its kinda a mixed bag. Sometimes I like the almost completely anonymous one time only meet and fuck and never see you again type deal, but I find that can leave me feeling empty inside. So what works for me is to find fuck buds that I can develop an emotional connection with, even if it is just on a casual friendship/chatting online and fucking level, which makes me feel less empty. Of course, when I do have a boyfriend, which I've only had one in my life, I have sex with them too. But most of the guys I've had sex with in my life have been NSA types.

It depends on the chemistry with each individual.

Most fucks at the baths or from online sites are just easy means to fuck, spew my load and get off. There is very little connection for either of us, and it works fine.

Occassionally -- perhaps rarely -- there is a mutual connection that is more than physical. It is intellectual, emotional and sometimes even spiritual -- and it's usually pretty intense. Those are the guys that make my dick hard instantly and whom I want to fuck and breed for hours. So fukkin' sweet!

• 2 weeks later...

What can I say. I am the lone one who picked bottom who needs a connection before a fuck. Guess that is why I ended up with one Top. Anyway, I've done the disconnect thing when I was hooking up and still ended up making connections, ever so lightly, before a fuck, so I guess that is how I am wired. I'm ok with that.

for me, the emotional connection IS when a top breeds me, i feel that as a bottom, its my job to serve a top man in any way possible, and nothing makes me happier, more fulfilled, and more full of joy than to have been bred, i dont require anything else, just the knowledge that for however long he needed, i was there for him to use. thats the best emotional connection for me. and if anything else comes up once thats finished its just icing on the cake!!

It's the same with me. Not that the emotional bond has to be very deep for me, but some is needed. Perhaps it's just some trust.

I'm with disc on that- definitely helps to be able to relate in some way. As a versatile guy, my buddies and I take turns fucking most of the time, keeps things fresh and interesting.

• 2 years later...

An intensely emotional connection is not needed for me to fuck (bb or safe), but I've found I feel less fulfilled when there is no sense of trust or camaraderie between me and the other person or people having sex. My anon experiences have been few and far in between, the vast majority have been boyfriends or guys with whom there's been varying levels of regularity in our get togethers. I kinda prefer to more commonly used term in Europe of "sex friends," because the relationship is between acquaintances but it is initially and primarily sexual, with some occasions of hanging out for social reasons.

Guest JizzDumpWI

I think it is interesting that the NEED for emotional connection is, comparatively, low. Seems more of us are happy to be pigs with guys with whom we don't feel a bond; but also with guys with whome we have bonded. On this site, that seems to make sense to me.