Emotional Connection

Slut4anyload

How important is emotional conncetion to your partner?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. How important is emotional conncetion to your partner?

• Bottom: I relly need to feel an emotional bond before I am comfortable having sex.
    • Bottom: Generally I need emotional conncetion with my lover but sometimes I just need a fuck.
    • Bottom: I love to fuck with strangers but still love to do it with my bfs.
    • Bottom: The only conncetion I want is betwween my ass and as many cocks as I can get.
    • Top: I fuck boys I care for. I wouldn't do it with strangers.
    • Top: Generally I'm fucking someone in a relationship but occasionally I just need to dump a load.
    • Top: Most of my loads go into strangers but I also use my bfs.
    • Top: Who gives a fuck for relationships. It's all about dumping my load in a hot hole.

I love this poll. I honestly don't like how one option says "bf's. That doesn't really make sense. Multiple boyfriends? I think it would have been better to phrase it buds or fuck buds or even friends. Since one option is already lover doesn't make sense to have bf listed as well.

I'm in the category that I love taking loads from strangers but still love to do it with my friends/buds as well. There isn't always an emotional connection with strangers. Sometimes there is but usually not. With buds or friends there sometimes is more of an emotional connection. Which from time to time is nice. This is probably why even if guys have buds or friends they can call sometimes they are more likely to do a random hook up or past trick because of the fact that it's no, less of an emotional connection, and truly just for the lust, sex, and the load. Even though they might know they can call someone they know and who they have more of an emotional connection with. Most of the time, they'll probably find a new hook up first.

I am very much that way. But then again. I like to have emotional connections sometimes.

So kinda in tandem with the thread about what has changed for me over time sexually, Im finding that when it comes to 1 on 1 hookups I desire some connection or chemistry as I mature, I'm not talking about picking out china patterns but there has to be something there. The two main reasons are that I am by nature an introvert and I do have a mild touch of social anxiety so initial 1 on 1 meetings are sort of nerve wracking for me and nothing kills my hard on faster than anxiety, so it can take a moment for me to relax and get into it and if I'm not feeling it my dick won't work. If it's a group, my BF or another friend is there or I'm in a comfortable, familiar setting I can jump right in without any hesitation. Second my BF is really my physical ideal, super hot, we have a awesome life together and our sex is amazing, so I'm really sexually satisfied right now. I suppose that if I was single and not getting laid on a regular basis I'd be a lot less picky. Besides one of my favorite things is watching another guy breed his ass and then I get to fuck the load deeper in.

Very interesting POVs, but I need to say the following.

If I am going to fuck someone whom for any reason I know I wont see him again, why would I start a conversation, get to know each other, his name, know what he likes to do, etc. That's irrelevant and annoying. That's one of the things I hate the most when cruising, those guys who wanna know every single detail of your life. Luckily, based on my experience, those are the very least.

But it also has to do with personality, some guys are very nice to talk to, but others are stressful, as they are way too stressed and talk to relief their stress. All I want to do at cruising sites is to have sex, not to be a psychologist, calming him down.

There's a time and place for everything, at bars it's ok chatting, at cruising sites not so much. Key is; keep it simple, don't ask personal questions such as where he works, lives, his ss number, etc.

An emotional connection has developed between my fb and I. We are more than fb but we are not bfs. I think it's a called a flirtantionship more than friends but less than boyfriends. I recently told him I have feelings for him and replied saying he has feelings for me. To me it's more benefical than trying to find another random fuck through out the week. So I like the relationship him and I have.

• Like 1

I agree that an emtional connection is not needed.

That's why I have a hard time understanding why it is that gay guys want to marry!

I don't want to get married-why would anyone?

In the UK at least there are tax advantages that guys in civil partnerships have over guys who "merely" cohabit. The row over gay marriage boils down to the fact that marriage carries with it tax advantages that are missing from civil partnerships. In other words the legal definitions all boil down to money.

No emotional bond whatsoever. Don't even needs words. Its not a relationship, its a fuck. Pure animal fuck. I need his cock and cum and am more than happy for him to use me to breed and satisfy his needs. Fuck me, blow your wad,and walk away and say nothing if you wish. Your cum is more than thanks.

For me, sex is the emotional connection. A man shooting his load in me is the ultimate physical and emotional connection. But I don't need to know his name, or even to like him, for me to want it. I want it. My emotional connections and his do not have to coincide. Mine is mine. And he does not care, and that is fine. Most of the time.