Do the holidays affect your libido?

rawTOP

Do the holidays affect you emotionally or sexually?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do the holidays affect you emotionally or sexually?

• I do not get the Christmas blues - no effect
    • I'm in a better mood around the holidays and get hornier than usual
    • I get the Christmas blues and it lowers my libido
    • I get the Christmas blues and it makes me more likely to bottom
    • I get the Christmas blues and it makes me more likely to top

• Administrators

I've been noticing the past couple weeks that I have zero libido and I'm sorta "blue" - not really depressed or anything, but just sorta numb and going through the motions. It's not the first year I've felt like this around the holidays. I definitely get the Christmas blues... I'm not particularly close to my family and my bf's family just isn't the same... I think it's just a swirl of unconscious emotions...

So I guess it's sort of a multi-part question... Do you get the holiday blues and if you do, how does it affect you sexually? Are you less sexual or are you more likely to bottom, etc?

rawTOP, I have to say it varies sometimes from year to year. There are years when I'm horny as hell and looking to get pounded as much as possible, and other times when I'm just blah and not in the mood. I think sometimes it has to do with my surroundings (if my partner is feeling depressed, I tend to get "blah" too); sometimes it's the weather (crisp and cool makes me horny; dreary and rainy makes me blah).

I will say, though, that attention from a hot top (and my definition of hot doesn't mean just model-gorgeous bodybuilders) always cranks me right back up.

i love when the cold weather comes around and i get to be stuck warm in bed with nice cock and a sloppy hole :) i dont celebrate the holdays though theres still lots of warmth round the holidays! time off and friends, plus lots of guys traveling and fuckbuds visiting who need a night or two, always expected around this time of year

• 10 years later...

Yes, with all the Family involvement, and occasions, my Libido goes right into the tank! Due to this, I try and meet up with men, or head to the Bathhouse, in early or mid-November, and experience my final gay sexual experience, until January or February. 

Typically mine goes right down the toilet. I think it has to do with the thought of heading into a new year with nothing much having changed from the previous. I'm hoping to find a New Year's top who wants to do me doggy style so we can both watch the ball drop, that'll make the slide into the new year a little better. Put it in in 2021, no pulling out until 2022.

Edited by YourNoLimitsBottom