online sex games?

tallslenderguy

I have an app called ‘Gay Game’ which is actually ‘Truth or Dare’.  It has three options for playing: ‘classic’, ‘dirty’, and ‘hardcore’. The first is free. The second two cost to unlock and play. 

In playing ‘classic’, you put in players’ names and take turns choosing ‘truth’ or ‘dare’  A sample ‘truth’ challenge in this level: “What’s the last thing you purchased?”  A sample dare “Rub lotion on (competing player’s) arm’s.”

When I was in 4th grade, that’d be around 10-11 years old, I used to play ‘Truth or Dare’ with friends on spend the nights.  “I dare you to take all your clothes off and open the bedroom door” or “ Dare you to put your mouth on my dick for one second” was how we used to play. I was precocious. It was the South in the70’s.

Then when I went to college in 1981 I was ‘out’ in the dorms. My room mate wasn’t. He always wanted to play ‘Truth or Dare’.   Having passed that stage years and years prior, I was not interested.  I wanted SEX.

And so too today - I downloaded ‘Gay Game’ on my ipad.  A fuck bud and I gave it three minutes and quit.  Dare me to put my dick in you raw? Dare me NOT to!! You’d have more chance of winning. 

• Like 1