unconscious

likaleather

There's a guy here in NYC who always advertises on Craigslist saying he's taken sleeping pills... Not quite the same as unconscious, but close.

Ambien or other persecution pills might do the trick, but I think you can wake up from them too. People can nudge you out of sleep, so I would think it's hard to stay asleep during a fucking.

Your best bet is to get drunk. Sleeping pills won't do the trick or will get you in a hospital. When you get drunk, you'll probably be very cooperative, probably pee all over yourself and will smell like hell, but will definitely be and easy fuck.

I have to say I have done this. Some guys say they love it and some do not. I have to say I got high on Maxim Impact poppers and passed out. When I came to I was alone. I hated I did not get to enjoy the fuck and did not get enjoy the load that was left in my ass. A few guys have told me I am hot to fuck when I'm passed-out, then still others have said they did not like it, and they left as soon as I went unconscious. I suppose in the final analysis I would prefer to feel (and remember) the guy in my ass, as opposed to being unconscious and neither feeling nor remembering him.

Edited by Hotload84

Liquor. I have a bottom I breed on a regular basis and he likes to take loads passed out on liquor. It's hot, his hole gets looser. I should point out that I only do this with his consent, we usually fuck a couple of times before drinking, then he'll tell me to go ahead and breed him more when he is passed out.

I'm puzzled: I don't understand the reasoning behind waking up with a sore ass and cum running down my crack and not knowing how it got there. I kinda like the process of how I got the sore ass and the cum down my crack, just wondering....

Edited by Hotload84

I'm puzzled don't understand the reasoning behind waking up with a sore ass and cum running down my crack and not knowing how it got there. I kinda like the process of how I got the sore ass and the cum down my crack, just wondering...

To wake up with a sore ass filled with cock and/or cum is one part of this anon-bare fucking that keeps me horned-up. I've only come close once... hit Midtown late afternoon following a very long week at work. Checked in, stripped, hit the showers then down to the basement. Spent about an hour messing with a couple of guys then crashed onto one of the benches in one of the back areas. Worn out from work and buzzed from poppers I faded out. When I came back out of it, I was sprawled out, faced-down, legs spread wide and a guy was slow fucking me. I didn't give away that I was sort-of awake and let him do what he wanted. After a while his breathing and swelling cock let me know he was cumming. He pulled out, wiped his dick on my ass then walked away.

I have no idea if he was the one and only... but it was HOT!!!!

A combination of Phenobarbitol and alcohol should definitely do the trick- I believe that T.I.M used something similar when doing an unconscious-breeding scene a few years back. But you have to make sure to get the dosages exactly right- taking combinations of depressants is a very dangerous thing.

• 8 months later...

I have been KO'd and basically raped- but not sure what all was done to me. I was playing with a FB and I knew he had chloro and wanted to get chloroformed. He went to far and kept me under for most of the night. I recall coming around a bit only to have him put me back out- despite my efforts to try and let him know I didnt want to be knocked out anymore. The next day my ass was sore, my body ached and I felt like I had the flu for a few days. I was turned on but chloro is really hard on the body- but it does put a guy all the way out. and lasts a good 15-20 mins at a minimum.

Edited by Hotload84