Bleeding from my pussy

Hi guys, so I was with a rough hung top a few days ago and after our session I've noticed thick bleeding from my pussy. This morning I was on my dildo.

When I pulled it out it was coated in a mixture of lube and blood. What should I do? 

Give your hole a break. It's possible you have a fissure. Just a little internal tear like that can cause a lot of bleeding.

If it concerns you and you continue to bleed or you experience fainting, either get tampons or go to your nearest emergency room.

• Like 2

Go see a doctor and have them do a rectal exam. Also, consider getting tested for rectal chlamydia and gonorrhea. Ask specifically for LGV testing in case they don't do it automatically for rectal chlamdyia. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, srider said:

Go see a doctor and have them do a rectal exam. Also, consider getting tested for rectal chlamydia and gonorrhea. Ask specifically for LGV testing in case they don't do it automatically for rectal chlamdyia. 

Thanks for the help. Going tomorrow. Might get tested at a later date though. 

I had some bleeding after a dentist prescribed Loritabs (Hydrocodone). Bleeding is one of the possible side effects. 

The only person I knew that died of AIDS (I mean I knew him when he died) had refused the meds for a few years. When I helped his roommate dispose of his mattress it was soaked in blood. I figure he had been self medicating with Loritabs. Tough guy, ex Navy. Never heard him complain. 

SlutBTM,

Go to a doctor and get checked out. I had a lot of pain and bleeding from contracting LGV, the wicked stepsister of clamydia. I was on antibiotics for 21 days but I finally cleared it from my body. You get it through bb sex, as well as the regular STDs - gono, clamydia, and syphilis. You don't have to suffer in pain. Cheers!

3 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

I had some bleeding after a dentist prescribed Loritabs (Hydrocodone). Bleeding is one of the possible side effects. 

The only person I knew that died of AIDS (I mean I knew him when he died) had refused the meds for a few years. When I helped his roommate dispose of his mattress it was soaked in blood. I figure he had been self medicating with Loritabs. Tough guy, ex Navy. Never heard him complain. 

Fuck that's HOT

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished 21 days of antibiotics.  Looks like I contracted LGV in Birmingham late november.   (Xxl or greenhouse)

I too had a fissure but that's only healing now the LGV is clearing up.

I had lots of blood and pus, Also had ulsers spread up between my ass cheeks.  Ironically they thought it was herpes.  But the swab tested neg for that.  Then a positive LGV came back.

So yeah go for a LGV test.  Untreated it could leave your hole suffering long term damage. 

• 1 month later...