Bottoms: Do you like to rim a top's ass clean before he fucks you?

Footnotes

I am mostly a bottom and when I bottom I do not want to even think of the top's ass, I want his cock! If I rim a guy then I am fucking him. Rimming to me is both a prelude to fucking the hole being rimmed but I also associate it with the active partner and if I am the bottom I am passive and not interested in rimming, often not even interested in sucking but prefer to get my face fucked and for me to be gagging.

• 5 years later...

Honestly, I don't like that.  I will if I am told, but I don't offer to do it.  Armpits, nipples, belly button, cock, face, all yes.  Not his hole though.

Same here, if the tops wants me too I’ll happily rim him deep, I usually begin to lick his taint when blowing and see what the reaction is, usually I move to the hole and start slurping deep. Oink! 

Clean is a prerequisite.  I enjoy sucking cock, rimming a CLEAN ass, taking his cock in my mouth after he breeds me (since I respect MyTops enough to be clean for them) and French kissing to share loads as we’ve each brushed our teeth prior to starting our breeding/debauchery session. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yes. Rimming a nice ass is probably my favorite sexual activity. I can eat ass for hous and I'm extremely good at it. Have given a few guys orgasms just from me chowing down on their holes. Refer to myself as the "Cookie Monster" of ass eating. Favorite type is a sweaty ripe musky smelling hole. I'll eat out a soapy clean hole but won't enjoy his ass as much.

• Upvote 1