Has any Tops Breed a Bi Guy at his House While His Kids Were There Too?

blktone67

A slight variation on this theme: One of my regular FBs is a Man in his early 40s. Another of my regular FBs is his 18 year old son. Neither knows that He is sharing my hole with the other. When the time is right, i

m going to fill them in on the facts and bring them together. For the record, sonny's cock is bigger and sonny is way more into power fucking.

One of my bi-bottoms lived in a huge old Victorian, when I walked in one day to meet him he was closing the parlor doors to the living room and we went up stairs. We spent the next 30 minutes fuckin like 2 dogs in heat, he took 2 of my loads deep inside him. When it was time to leave he said, let me drop the kids off at the baby sitter at we will grab something to eat. The kids were in the living room the whole time, and were old enough to know what just happend. The dirty looks his 10yo son gave me was priceless......

I had a similar experience where I met a guy at his place while his maid was downstairs cleaning, and I had to wait my turn as he was servicing another guy. He had me wait in his upstairs game room. I still can remember the way she was looking at me. I was just wondering to myself how many men does she see come and go in this guy's house. I saw pictures of his wife and kids on the wall. So I figured that his wife was at work, and his kids were at school.

• 1 month later...

The last girl friend I had, had a gay brother and bi father. I had sex with both of them regularly, and on occasions downstairs while she was asleep in her room. Though that whole thing ended when she walked in on me gettin fucked by her brother. She never did to my knowledge find out about her dad and me though.

• Administrators

There was a black guy I used to fuck a few years back - always pump n dump - less than 15 minutes each time. His daughter lived with him and when I'd come over he'd send her out to the store to get something if she was home at the time. One time he didn't send her out and she was in the next room. I think I remember seeing her one time, but sorta forget the details.

That guy had this lean muscular body and felt great to fuck. Fun times.