Went to a couple of adult theaters but had no luck each time - am I doing something wrong?

focoslut

I've tried going to a couple of different adult bookstores/theaters in Denver, but it's just a lot of dudes wandering around and staring at eachother. I was lucky to find a cock to even suck and that was all I got. I usually have good luck - everywhere but here it seems. Am I doing something wrong? What's the protocol to encouraging tops?

I experience the same thing at adult bookstores. I have been jacked off exactly once, and fucked exactly once, and the rest of the time it’s been sitting around watching men come in, sit down, stare at each other a while, rub their crotches, and leave. I get the sense that more action takes place in the privacy of video booths with glory holes, but I’m not into glory holes, so I can’t address it from experience.

Anyway, I’d go to an ABS as an absolute last resort if I were beside-myself-crazy for lack of cock, but otherwise I save my money for travel to the bathhouse.

in those venues, it can be more hit-or-miss than usual. some guys are nervous, some are picky, and others will try to chase anything that comes through the door. a lot of times, all it takes is one uninhibited person to get the fun going. ive had lots of fun in some ABS and absolutely wasted my time and money in others. just keep going and eventually the odds will tip in your favor. if you have multiple locations to choose from, change it up, go to different spots at different times and see if theres any pattern to the traffic. ive had more action on a tuesday afternoon than some saturday nights.