Hotel Sex Group

PopperMeUp79

Had the chance to reconnect with a hotel sex group that I played with up until a year or so ago. Walked in, paid my donation, and started stripping while chatting with a couple fully clothed guys on the couch. One of the older guys started rubbing as his crotch while I undressed, and the host told him I had a nice tight ass. This seemed to pique his interest more. I showered, collected by poppers and lube (I always bring my own), and headed into the darkened bedroom. The bedroom is draped with blackout shades over the windows, so all you see are silhouettes shadowy figures moving around the room -- a total turn on for me. A few random hands caressed my body. There seemed to be about 7 guys hanging out in the dark. I could hear some subtle moaning and slurping. I felt a hardon behind me, starting to rub against my hole. I wasn't gonna rush into a fuck, so I turned around, dropped to my knees, and began sucking him. The cock was 7" or so and had a nice girth. I'd want this in my ass eventually. Someone slipped poppers beneath my nose, and I took a long draw off the bottle. As the rush washed over me, someone started fingering my hole, and I reached back to add some lube. I started sucking on a second cock, moving back and forth between the two, and feeling the rush that cums with having my hole played with. After a short while, I stood up. There were four guys standing close by, including the two I'd been sucking and at least one guy who was fingering me, though I wasn't sure which guy it was. The vibe was good so I took another hit of poppers and walked to the bed in the back of the room. One of the guys applied some pressure to my back, and I dropped onto all fours on top of the bed. I immediately felt a hardon rubbing against my hole.

"Are you gonna fuck him bare?" someone asked from behind me.

"If he lets me."

In response, I just reached back and glazed his cock with lube from my bottle. The shaft was long and nicely proportioned -- not too thick for the first fuck of the evening, slightly curved upward, and had a fun head on it that would stretch my hole a bit. He moaned as I slicked up his dick, and he quickly positioned the head at my hole. I felt the pressure on my prostate and the pop as it pushed past the sphincter. Poppers were pressed under my nose again, and I took two long hits. Thus started 45 minutes of relentless fucking and being spit roasted. 4 different guys fucked my ass, slipping their bare cocks in and pumping away, and pounding my unrestricted hole. The older guy from the couch had made his way back and had a massive 9+ cock. He rolled me onto my back, didn't say a word, and pushed up inside me. I moaned like crazy while he pumped me hard. "Oh fuck!  Oh fuck yeah!!!  Breed me!" I know I asked for his load at least 6 times. He never said a word, and was obviously lost in his own pleasure as he fucked me. I felt the rhythm of his pumping change, becoming more deliberate, and he spread my legs wider and started plunging longer and deeper. All I could do was grunt, "yeah! yeah! yeah!" and was totally his to use. He released his load into my hole with a long growl and a few deep, lingering thrusts; I could feel his body quake as his load spilled into me. There were comments all around as he bred me, and I heard someone refer to me as a cumdump. I felt a hot thrill hearing that. As soon as he stepped away, another body filled the space and was positioning himself to fuck me. I took his load and another after that until there were no more takers and the room pretty much emptied out. My ass, balls and cock were covered in used lube and cum. I had that heady rush when I finally stood up, catching my balance and feeling my hole twinge as the muscles contracted again. I walked out to the bathroom to shower and heard a couple guys talking about it. There were only three guys left, and they were finishing dressing, when I came out naked to find where I'd stashed my clothes. There were some congenial thanks, though other than the older guy, I couldn't say which of them had fucked me in the dark. Loved feeling like the slut in the room (which is tough to be at a sex party). 

I'll be going back again next week.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 6