For the Raunch Guys

NastyRigPig

How did you get into the raunchy side of sex? For me it was hooking up in public bathrooms and the sites and smells of dried cum, piss and ripe farts. I got to enjoy sucking guys who were taking dumps on the toilets, and it went from there.

I'm just interested in those of you who like your sex on the raunchier side how you got into it.

Well, I haven't had a chance to get into raunch yet...grossed out by the idea of doing it voluntarily but totally turned on by the idea of being forced into it...bound under a rim seat with my mouth held open by a dental gag... Anyone near enough (or able too travel) and help with this section of my kink education? I

Not so much into scat play, but very into water sports. While I always had a curiousity about it, it was (like NastyRigPig) in a men's room that a man took advantage of having his cock in my mouth to relieve himself. Once the surprise was past, I shot without touching myself. And the rest is piss-story...

I got into ws a little more deliberately...kind of how I want to get into raunch. I bought a funnel gag and met up with someone who would tie me up for 24 hours with that gag on, using me as a urinal the full time...he even invited friends over to help. That's kinda how I like to go into things, trial by fire, lol.

ive always been sort of a scruffy punkish guy, i grew up around artists, hippies, punks, vegans, weirdos, so my idea of cleanliness has always been a little skewed, i'm an obsessively neat guy when it comes to my living quarters, but i dont use deoderant and i dont use regular shampoos or anything like that when i wash, i like ripe man smells, and i like to smell like a guy, i think thats what started it all for me, when it comes to sex im a total raunch pig, licking clean a tops dirty asshole and crotch, pissy dried cum on nasty NASTY jocks mud sex, toilet cleaning with my tongue, licking boots clean, enemas, all of the raunch you can imagine (i dont even have a problem with full on scat pig play as long as the other guy is getting off on it).. but i think it started just from living sort of naturally and being at one with myself as a human being

ive always been sort of a scruffy punkish guy, i grew up around artists, hippies, punks, vegans, weirdos, so my idea of cleanliness has always been a little skewed, i'm an obsessively neat guy when it comes to my living quarters, but i dont use deoderant and i dont use regular shampoos or anything like that when i wash, i like ripe man smells, and i like to smell like a guy, i think thats what started it all for me, when it comes to sex im a total raunch pig, licking clean a tops dirty asshole and crotch, pissy dried cum on nasty NASTY jocks mud sex, toilet cleaning with my tongue, licking boots clean, enemas, all of the raunch you can imagine (i dont even have a problem with full on scat pig play as long as the other guy is getting off on it).. but i think it started just from living sort of naturally and being at one with myself as a human being

Wow! Very well said.

• 3 months later...

I've met guys who used "raunch" and "kink" interchangeably. So definitely ask what a guy means when he says it. In my experience, "Raunch" or "Pig Play" usually means the guy is into bareback, some S/M, rimming, watersports, bondage, fisting, and other extreme/non-vanilla stuff. I am not into scat, and not everyone who says they are into raunch is seeking scat play.

I've licked sweaty bear armpits, drank piss, been paddled/smacked around, had my nipple chewed on until it bled (and then chewed some more), eaten sweaty (but otherwise clean) ass, and one time (just to try it) sucked off an uncut daddy who had let smegma build up under his foreskin. I almost threw up, and that made me 100% sure I would never do it again or try scat. However, he was verbal about it, and cleaning his nasty cock with my mouth was about the most degrading thing I have ever done, and that was hot. The degradation is why I am so willing to take a cock in my mouth after it has been up my ass (though I would never do it if I wasn't super clean, I can see why some bottoms would do it dirty).

Started out with me when very young as used to be fascinated by shitting, Ive no idea how it went from there but down the line and the internet hooked up with a guy who wanted me to feed him, gave it a go, grossed me out and left it alone for a couple of years.

Then hooked up with a really sexy bloke who made me relax into it and its gone from there

30 scat meets later here I am, loves getting dirty and a vers raw shit fuck is amazing.

Sorry to those not into it, but I guess the mind is a bizarre thing.........

The only raunchy part of me is the love for anon bareback, which includes being fucked raw and then rewarded with an anon load. So when I feel "raunchy" is usually go to a sauna with gloryholes, darkrooms and slings.

But otherwise I'm pretty vanilla compared to other guys' raunchy play. I'm not into scat or piss or BDT or SM or you name it.

• 4 months later...

Hey man I know your post was made quite a while ago, but I wanna respond anyway. I got so fuckin hard reading about you sucking guys cocks while they were taking a dump. I LOVE doing this and it totally fuckin gets me going. My first time was at Target when I was listening to a guy rip ass while he was on the shitter in the stall next to me. I love farts, so this got me really fuckin horny. I swiped my hand under the stall, he motioned me back, and I crawled in beside him and sucked his dick while he was taking a dump. Smelled fuckin raunchy dude but I loved every minute of it. That was a hot fuckin experience.