Do you keep tally? What's your record?

cumdumpslut74

For years I have kept a subconscious tally of how many men have fucked me in a single session, and whether it was safe or bareback.

My personal record is 57 bareback cocks in a single session, from Friday night to Sunday morning in a 24 hour sauna.

Can you beat that?

• Like 1

Guest RawSexAddict

I don't count the cocks - just the loads.  That is what really matters to me.  22 loads in a breeding session (about 6 hours) is my record right now

Definitely I keep count of cum loads!  Usually with a marker on my back when I’m hosting a cum-n-go event. Usually in a hotel room.  My second best is in Mexico City where I paid the hotel front door security guy to let men up to my room; 23 loads in 6 hours . My record is from LA hotel breeding event  last year; 32 loads in 7 hours!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Early on when I started fucking around with guys I kept a list of the guys I'd had sex with, how many times, when I bottomed and when I topped. I wanted to know who the most reliable fucks were and who I could count on for sex. When I started hooking up anon that got tougher and soon I just stopped. Every once in a while a guy would ask about how many guys I'd been with and I'd lie and drop the number a lot. That'd make me think and sometimes I'd start keeping track again, but I'd stop not long after as it became a question of why and what the point was. I've been with a lot of guys...I know that already.