Airbnb or Air BareBack

DarkroomTaker

13 hours ago, Menbendovr said:

Huh!  That is an interesting idea.  I never even thought of doing that with AirBnB.  Now you got me thinking...😈

Obviously, I have not been utilizing AirBnB properly. 

Yeah, definately think about it and look at the apps. I fancy Greece next, A few hairy greek tops would suit me.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 2:41 PM, TheHole said:

I’ve been intrigued by MisterBandB. Especially the listings that are clothing optional and have douching facilities provided.

I stayed in a small place in the South of France a couple of years ago. It was listed on both AirB&B and MisterB&B. The hosts were very good looking guys and most of the pics of the apartment on each site were identical. The pictures of the hosts, on the other hand, were very different. On the AirB&B site, the hosts were wearing sweaters and looked very wholesome and respectable. On the MisterB&B site, a lot less clothing was involved and the hosts looked a lot less respectable. I booked on the MisterB&B site. 

On 7/13/2021 at 9:56 PM, skinster said:

You may be even more outta luck by way of building management as NYC is one of the worst places for it. Building staff knows who lives there, and local NYC law now explicitly prohibits private short-term rentals. If your host is not registered with the City as a hoteling operator not to pay fees and taxes, AirBnB would do that, they had been successfully sued previously, but that is an extended inconvenience from your stand point. The main one being - building doormen also know that you can't let anyone in as you're not the proprietor of the apartment if that entity is not residing on premises. Most condo and coop operators (management companies) specifically limit such things in resident/tenant contracts defining who can occupy the property even before AirBnB shows up. So an expected anonymous open door would be most likely get shut at the street level. And your travel interests have no play in it whatsoever.

There are not so many walk-ups left in Chelsea, and to find one available and in your price range on AirBnB could be a futile exercise.
If you can find a building that is not a walk-up and still does not have a doorman - those are quite specific criteria that you need to ask your potential host about without raising suspicion. At worst you'd have to keep buzzing people in at the front door while being fucked. At which point getting a hotel may be a lesser logistical headache. There are other places in the city beyond Chelsea where proactive whorring won't raise much suspicion.

Damn you raise some super valid concerns. The Airbnb I am eyeing in Chelsea is a building without a doorman and the apartment is on the ground floor. Hmmm... There is an intercom buzzing thingy where I need to buzz in a guest through 3 doors as per the host. I've been thinking I'll be able to do that for sure. As this airbnb gives me the opportunity to stay in NYC for 3 weeks in the same budget as a hotel like Belvedere /The Paul would only allow for barely 2 weeks. 

On 3/14/2019 at 3:07 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

Been looking around as people visit other countries holidays etc. Got me to wondering if people on here do AirBnB and get fucked or fuck potential tourists who stay with them or arrange group fucks.

Do people ever use AirBnB and get lucky??

I love this idea...i be ravelling after corona / corvid19 skies opens....let me now if you do AirBnB with AirBareBack

On 3/15/2019 at 4:56 AM, catcher4you said:

I stayed at an Airbnb in Boston last year and got lots of cum. It had a keypad entry so I just had the guys walk in my unit and find me naked and ready. It was really hot. 

I am keen...where is it and contacts ? i dun mind to rent an apartment for my holidays in hosts country and host can access anyting to load me