Carrying loads up your ass!??

Footnotes

• 2 weeks later...

Got bred yesterday afternoon by a guy who has me blindfolded and totally anon- he comes in and fucks and goes.So he bred me at 4 yesterday, then I went to a sex club and got 3 loads and fisted by a ffbud, then fed again by another ff bud. Couldn't get a fart out, let alone any cum after all the fisting had my hole swollen, so I am assuming I still am holding 4 loads and a lot of J Lube 18 hours later- and prob will have it for another 6 or 8 hrs- unless I get an offer and need to do a touch up hosing-

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lets see. .longest. . about 24 hours. . . and greatest amount. . about 5 loads unfortunately. . For as big an ambition I have, I haven't the resources of a large group of men to breed me. Even at the bathouse here, I only get maybe 3 at most in a night if Im' lucky. Im' forever wanting more. I wish I could help out every horny man in need who needed to give a load. . . but in reality, they never find me. . or else paths don't cross at the right time I guess. I'd love to plan for a 40th birthday gang bang. . (5 years off) . would love about 50 guys or so to just load me up.

I hold cum in my ass (especially charged cum) as long as I possibly can, sometimes using a dildo to push it in deeper and a buttplug. Several times I've had the pleasure of keeping it in overnight, and the next morning there's no trace of it, as if my body absorbed it. I've only had two at a time, for the most part, but cum is like lobster - can there be such a thing as too much?.

for me its usually a day or a night depending on when I get fucked and how well I cleaned out prior. Can't say much on the number of its only ever been 1 at a time for me.

I can actually say now that the most is 2 in the same night by the same guy. I kep them in all night and all the next day. He pumped them in deep and made sure they were deeper still by fucking them into me after he shot them.