Adult watersports - worth the bother?

tutu11

It seems a lot of people are into watersports (and I don't mean the windsurfing variety). Never having been brave enough to try, I'm wondering about practicalities. Do you have to use special sheets, do it in certain places, what? Seems very inconvenient when all is said and done.

Proper equipment definitely plays a role - may be hard to do it on a whim without other strong play elements involved - humiliation, domination, subservience, etc. - between yourself and someone you already know. With new people you need a bit more experience under your own belt first to do it well. But you've got to start somewhere, right?

Go to a play party/venue that has it as a feature and look around. You can learn by example. All things sexual are mental in the first place. If you like it, you can join in.

Usually it can be in a tub, or with an inflatable pool, or at a designated wet area, inside or outside weather permitting, likely with other gear - rubber garments, funnels, hoses, catheters, hoods, spreaders, blindfolds, restraints, etc. SO there may be other financial costs involved before you jump into good action. And if it goes that way, it's never just one piece - usually many, used one after another after another or a few together.

With all said and done, the play itself is a pretty strong high on power exchange between a top/tops and a bottom. This is not a vanilla kind physical contact. Depending on the setup variety - one, or more-than-one sitting, short and brief or long and satisfying. One-on-one or many-on-one. On the face of the guy, or feeding it into his gullet. Grabbing his head and shoving it deep down before you release or making him beg for it on the floor with his mouth spread wide open. On the toilet, in the toilet, in the tub, up the ass, from a bowl, all over and down the throat again. Fuck, piss into his beer bottle if you're at a club without play space and bring it out to him to drink at the bar with everyone else around. I don't think other people do it just to get soaking wet for the hell of it - you can walk fully clothed into a shower on your own without going anywhere far. But when you have the other guy(s) do it for you, and you have no control - that's what your mind would register. Or make you feel extra horny for it. Or the other way around - you can do it to someone else who is gagging for it and submitting to any of it whatever you pour out because it's you. And you want it too.

Mind the cleanup or a rinse later and garbage disposal. Otherwise - easy and very intimate type experience man to man. Top straight down to bottom.

And if your dick got hard reading this - you have the mind for it. Enjoy

Edited by skinster
  • Like 2

i've had several experiences, including my first, where a Top pissed in me after breeding me (without asking permission), each time they pulled out without spilling a drop.  i may have an unsusal ability to hold onto fluid?, but i've been stealth pissed a couple of times at an ABS and didn't realize it till i got home.  i think my 'second sphincter' must be exceptionally tight, i have to be careful after douching to make sure i get all the water out. So, if a Top pisses beyond that point,  it's pretty well contained with me.  

• Like 1

First you gotta find some one who is knowledgeable in WS or piss play.  Like skinster said it usually has an element of humiliation and degradation, but it can also be sensual if the top plays of the aspect of the bottom feeding from his essence, similar to cum play and breeding fetishes. If it's the first time being the bottom ( thus drinking piss) make sure you have a top that knows how to flush his system. The top will need to drink a ton of water until his piss is clear and then need to drink more so that he can piss on you. Experience piss pigs will be able to drink any type of piss even strong yellow morning piss, but that's way advance ( piss does not always taste good LOL). If your doing it at home like skinster said I would suggest doing it in the bathroom shower to start way easier clean up. How ever if you find you really like it and get into it you can always buy vinyl sheets or vinyl bed coverings that will aid in easier clean up. Fort troff has some and I believe they are machine washable.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, find91 said:

First you gotta find some one who is knowledgeable in WS or piss play.  Like skinster said it usually has an element of humiliation and degradation, but it can also be sensual if the top plays of the aspect of the bottom feeding from his essence, similar to cum play and breeding fetishes. 

^^This^^  

For me,  the "feeding from His essence"  are combined with subtle humiliation and degradation  and are extremely powerful. Overt humiliation and degradation usually have the opposite effect on me, like the top is not really sure of himself and has to use force to prove something to himself.  

my first experience with ws was with a FB who bred me about once a week. Was always the same scenario, anonymous walk in with me naked and face down on my bed waiting to receive Him. He'd typically rim me, then mount and breed me, then leave. This time, after coming, i felt Him relax on me... which was not unusual. He didn't always just pull out and leave after breeding, sometimes He'd linger inside for awhile and this time started that way.  But then i felt His cock twitching and a few moments later started to get a fuller feeling inside and realized that He was pissing inside of me. At first, i was startled, but He anticipated that. He had been breeding me for several months and knew me pretty well. He continued to hold me under the weight of His body, not in a forceful way, more in a reassuring way.  First, He whispered in my ear how good it felt to Him... and He knew that i would like that. i did, and my body pretty much immediately relaxed under Him.  When He felt me relax, He continued: "you like My piss in you, don't you?" And when i answered "yes," He continued: "you're now My piss slut,"  and He totally had me... and He knew it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest sydbtm
4 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i've had several experiences, including my first, where a Top pissed in me after breeding me (without asking permission), each time they pulled out without spilling a drop.  i may have an unsusal ability to hold onto fluid?, but i've been stealth pissed a couple of times at an ABS and didn't realize it till i got home.  i think my 'second sphincter' must be exceptionally tight, i have to be careful after douching to make sure i get all the water out. So, if a Top pisses beyond that point,  it's pretty well contained with me.  

God I love the idea of having a load of piss locked behind my second sphincter! It sounds so damn hot. What’s the longest you’ve been able to hold it?

3 hours ago, sydbtm said:

God I love the idea of having a load of piss locked behind my second sphincter! It sounds so damn hot. What’s the longest you’ve been able to hold it?

Awesome, eh? I’m almost obsessed with holding what a Top puts in me, ive slept overnight with it and even if I have the urge to evacuate, i resist. I do the same with loads of cum, I just tell my body to hold it. I recommend holding it, it can be done 

• Like 1

Guest sydbtm
6 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Awesome, eh? I’m almost obsessed with holding what a Top puts in me, ive slept overnight with it and even if I have the urge to evacuate, i resist. I do the same with loads of cum, I just tell my body to hold it. I recommend holding it, it can be done 

It’s an absolute dream of mine to sleep with a full bladder of piss locked away in my sigmoid colon.