missed opportunity

tallslenderguy

i was getting ready for work this morning, early, was about ten after six, and i hear a light tap at my front door. i looked out the window and there was a stranger standing there. i asked him what he needed (it was still dark outside), and he said he must have the wrong address... but he just stood there and smiled at me. i realized that he wanted to hook, but i work at a hospital and had to go to work. i had no idea who this guy was, not sure if i had hooked with him before (i'm always face down when someone comes to my house). The other thought i had was maybe he was one of those guys who'd gotten my address before and flaked, or i thought maybe someone else i had hooked with or who had my address had arranged a hook up, then used my address?  Either way, i have no idea who he was, but damn i wish i'd been abel to hook with him.