Chastity devices - info and experiences

flacogedor

Hey guys, I'm interested in using a chastity device on one of my bottoms, so what better way to learn about them than to ask those with experience. I could list myself all the reasons why to use one on a bottom, but I have no idea what the drawbacks or health issues might result from using them. I guess that will depend on how long it stays on, but a general idea will help me.
I'm interested in the psychological effects that using a chastity device could have on my boys, not in hurting them in any way, though I suppose there has to be some kind of inevitable physical consequence... Anyways, I'd appretiate your comments.

@flacogedor - There’s a topic currently on the next page titled “How common are chastity devices among bottoms?” started by whore4poz that has several responses that may answer parts of your question. I haven’t seen anything really talking in detail about the psychological aspect (I’ll comment on that myself here when I have a little more time) but there’s some good information about the practical aspects there.

• Thanks 1

i've never been locked in chastity long term, and then it was just me trying it on my own.  It didn't last for me, and i think that speaks to a psychological aspect of chastity.  The reason it didn't work for me is because i'm not dom and so i couldn't effectively be my own dom by simply wearing a chastity device.  To me, if the device is not connected to Someone, then it's lost a good deal of its effect.  

i did have a online D/s relationship and my Dom took me through a process of measuring for a device, but we never got to the place of actually getting one and me wearing it because the online relationship wasn't sustainable.  Still, just the process of measuring had an effect. He had me measure my penis every day and send Him a picture of my penis next to a measuring tape.  He also had me wear different plastic rings that were different sizes to see how my penis and testicles would respond to wearing them, what was too tight, what was too loose, etc..  He demonstrated care for the process of locking the penis in chastity, and that care left an imprint on me. 

To me the most obvious part of being locked in chastity would be the loss of being able to have any orgasm control and the constant reminder of that loss.  The result for me would be to be perpetually horny, or always at an easy edge of being horny.  i'm at my most malleable when i'm horny, so being locked would make and keep me easier to direct, because that is when my desire to please is at its highest. my desire to please and horniness are connected. 

For me, there would be a sort of fear or embarrassment factor as well. Thoughts like: "what if i got in an accident and had to go to the hospital" or any public venue where it might be exposed. That thought would often be with me, at least at first. i suppose long term that concern would wane, but the horniness would just get more intense and thus the dependence on the Dom would also become more intense.

Guest BreedMeInVegas

I've been locked in chastity a lot of times by different people.  Longest period of continued lock up was close to two months.  The biggest concern is hygiene.  Getting a cage that can be easily cleaned while being worn is important.  The HolyTrainer V2 model is one of the more popular cages around and is what I have.  It's easy to clean, and can be worn for long periods of time with no physical effects.  Contrary to popular belief, chastity will not permanently shrink the size of someone cock.  Other things that help make it possible to wear is being sure to select the correct ring size the cage attaches to, and applying either some silicone lube or baby oil gel around where the cage rubs the skin to keep it from chaffing.  Wearing underwear or jockstraps that support the cage throughout the day helps as well.

Now, for the mental aspect, be warned, it will simply make the person wearing it more horny, more submissive, and more willing to serve you.  It's all about doing what you think will result in getting unlocked from it.