Hooked Up With A Coworker?

pozbrad

On 4/4/2019 at 11:40 AM, DannyBoyCMH said:

I answered this in another forum too.  When I worked for a landscaping company, I had sex regularly with three of the other guys there.  Out on jobs.  About 50 guys worked there, and it started with just one.  He ended up telling the other two at some point.

That's so friggin hot. Any more details?

Yep and take my advise don’t do it lol

In my case the sex was very bad and to have to look at someone and be friendly 5 days a week knowing their stroke game ain’t shit.. it’s difficult 🤣🤣

I did once, years ago, when I was a long term temp at a publishing house. He was an editor in another department and started chatting me up while we were standing at the printer. He was drop dead gorgeous. By far and away the most beautiful man to express an interest in me ever. He was definitely a take-home-to-mom and marry kinda guy. I definitely wanted to be with him more than I wanted the temp job. We fooled around for a bit and became close friends for a while, but the dating relationship didn’t work out. 

Im pretty sure a guy who works for another company in our group may be gay. We meet for work on ocassions to help each other out. 

The other day I was ill and he messaged me to see if I was working. I missed the message so he rang me and said something like " well I dont suppose dirty talk will help? " 

I was a bit surprised as we had chatted before but never openly flirted. Im thinking he just gave me a signal that maybe he is interested?

I am totally straight acting and no one in my work, family or friends circle know I am bi tending to Gay ( on the Klein Scale). 

If so, he just took a risk so maybe I should too? 

He is a shorter cute bloke with a beard and I am thinking I sure would like to fuck him!! 

PS he is actually an ex British Navy sailor so there is that stereotype to consider! Haha. 

One person. I’m am bi - so it was with a newer female coworker at a parts site I worked at. Cute girl but fucking crazy. 

man, it felt like she was sucking the soul outta me. Proceeded to go bare (thinking with the wrong head there) and bred her. 

She damn near told every fucking person in the store. Oh well. 

Now we won’t work together I should hit her up. Wanna try her ass out next time. Lol

i know this is a “gay” forum but hey - breeding is breeding 

• Upvote 1

Straight out of college I worked as a IT helpdesk guy at a big phone company. One day I got a message on manhunt from a faceless profile asking if I was the guy from the IT helpdesk, which lead to me being directed to a disabled toilet on one of the upper floors in the building. A mid level exec showed up and we became work fuck buds until I was assigned elsewhere. It was fun, he wanted a younger guy to fuck/get fucked, I had a dad for the same.