Scorpion Tattoos

Rancor4

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From having a quick browse through databases and websites, there's a great deal about the meaning of the scorpion in body art, ranging from advertising toughness to zodiacal meanings. Nothing much about that design as having a specific sexual meaning, especially in the same context as the biohazard tattoo often does. Maybe it's a sub-culture thing?

Interstingly, something related to this came up with a friend of mine this evening. He is poz. He is also a Scorpio. He wants a frontal tattoo of a scorpion on his ass. (In other words, if you were looking at the scorpion in the face as he came to sting you.) His intention, as I felt it came across, was more of a zodiac thing than a poz thing. Especially when one of the pics (of last resort) of what he wanted done was an anime scorpion.

• 7 months later...

It makes sense. Whether deserved or not, we Scorpios seem to have a bit of a reputation when it comes to our sex drive (I know I certainly do my best to live up to the billing!). So it's logical that that's the sort of thing that you might want to advertise.

Scorpion tattoos with open pinchers means you are poZ...if they are closed it means you are neg. That's what I have been told and have thought for several years now!

I hope that it is true because I know this guy that wants to infect me and he has one with open pinchers! I don't think he would lie!?!

I have a scorpion tattoo on my right shoulder and I got it because I am a Scorpio. Got the front pinchers down closed because I am neg but the stinger tail is open because I am verse and do breed my bf's. Got it in NOLA as a birthday present to myself almost 4 years ago. Went buy the gay zodiac chart at the tattoo parlor.

Yes Scorpios do have a reputation of a strong sex drive and being a hell fire in the bed room. My bf is a Scorpio too and I do not recall a time one one of us was not ready to fuck. lol

• 2 years later...

There is a vers guy I know who has a scorpion tattoo across his lower abdomen with red drops coming out the stinger? He says hes fine but with a slight smile. So could he be using the scorpion tattoo as a biohazard tattoo?

I think I read it somewhere but cant find it, google was somewhat inconclusive

Some guys like it better than a bio tat. However, a lot of guys have it because it looks cool. I have several neg friends who sport a scorpion tattoo. You'll need to ask him if he is poz. For me both tats are hot. Since I never ask status, I just assume they are poz.