Insatiable

Twinkslut

I’ve been crazy slutty but the last couple of months my insatiable desire for loads an increased dramatically. I’m spending my days roaming around for as much raw cock as I can get. I’m taking multiple loads daily and it’s still never enough. 

Not complaining though 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I live in the insatiable head space and wouldn't have it any other way. Love that my body wakes up sex hungry and goes to sleep the same way, even if I've just been used.  Always on the prowl for more partners and pleasure. Once a male opens himself up to that he rarely goes back because he knows it is his true Natural healthy male desires he is indulging.

• Upvote 1

There are moments I feel I'm insatiable, and when younger it was a lot more often.  I wrote sometime ago about a former bf who could go a few rounds and he was a hot fuck.  One night I felt a headache coming on and he gave me Bufferin PM or something like that which I never took before.  In about 15 minutes I said I better get upstairs otherwise I might not make it to bed.  He helped me and he'd keep asking "Are you really drowsy, lightheaded?  Feeling better now?  I didn't get a chance to fuck you yet, could I try while you're still with it?"  Sorta caring and then again kinda feeling the waters to see what he could get away with.  Well I clearly was fucked a lot that night because I was sorer and full of cum a lot when I woke up a little drowsy.  He said a few times but I never felt like that before.  Then he brought it up occasionally and said how hot it was using me and hearing me moan a little as he fucked me.

It was neat being an "item" for him to use and when he repeated it a few times I'd remember little bits like a dream or if I was drunk and not having full memory.  After a few rounds of this occasional Bufferin-business over about 6-8 months I realized his "straight" brother might visit when I was there.  Then once when I woke up to his brother plowing me and bf holding me in place talking about bitching me to the bro I realized why I'd get flooded and sore on aspirin nights.  His brother also had a really wide base on a fat dick and that explained my soreness.  Confusing to process yet liking the flooded pussy and them both using me like a toy was indescribable.  Sometimes I wish we were still doing this, but it could be tiring, so watch what you wish for!

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

This is a great topic, I am surprised by the lack of responses. It seems that most bottoms - based on their fantasies anyway - crave or desire a gang bang of some type. This would seem to imply that a bottom cannot be satiated with a mere one or two cocks; and reading through other similar posts we could assume that even five to ten cocks would not be enough to extinguish or quench this desire (by many here) to get used.

I know I am insatiable. I never get enough. Does anyone know if this has ever been studied? I would love to know what it is about us "bottoms" that makes this so.

I know I am insatiable because I could have just had a great fuck - a satisfying fuck - a fun fuck...but I still want more. I want another cock, I want more cum in my ass. I truly do not understand these desires. What it feels like is that I was born to bottom. That I was put on this earth as a gay-man with some very talented cock-pits to service my fellow man in need. So, personally I find it difficult to refuse a guy who wants to use me. If I won the lottery and did not have to work or hold down any type of "normal" life style I would probably end up in the head-space alluded to above where I would be in full-time service mode. It does not help when I get compliments either - because it is like a weird form of positive reinforcement that not only do I enjoy hard cocks - I am told I am extremely good at getting them off. Anyway, what is an insatiable slutty bottom to do?

• Like 1