The Str8 trucker nails me

I was looking on Doublelist yesterday afternoon. I of course look through the gay4gay and str84gay listings. But, I also like to look through the guys4women listings. I'll occasionally even send those guys a message stating that if they don't find a female, I'd love to suck them off. Believe it or not, occasionally I'll get a reply from those guys. And a few times I've even ended up meeting and sucking off the str8 guy. So, even though the chances are rare that it will go somewhere, it's always worth a try. 

In the guys4women listing I found a post from a str8 trucker. He said he was just pulling into town and would be spending the night in his truck at a truck stop on the south end of the valley. Not too far from where I live. I sent the guy a message saying I know he was looking for female, but that I knew most of the women on Doublelist in Vegas are "working girls". I told him if he didn't find a female and still needed a mouth to get him off, I'd be happy to get him off with my mouth. 
I attached a couple of pics of me sucking some dick and one of me eating some ass and sent the email off to him. 

About 45 minutes went by and I hadn't heard anything from him. I'd actually kind of forgotten about him when I got an email. I read it and it was from the trucker. He said he was at the truck stop and that just as I'd said, all the women that had contacted him were wanting money. He said he had a weeks load and just needed a mouth to get him off. He said he has had a few guys blow him in the past. He said as long as his sleeper was dark, he was ok with a guy getting him off if he sucked good. I told him that I was good at it and a dark sleeper cabin was fine with me. 

He told me how to find his rig and I told him that I'd be there in 30 minutes. He told me to knock. Wait a few seconds so he could get his cock out and turn off the light, then come up into the cab and find him in the sleeper, behind the curtains. I did just as he told me. I drove to the truckstop. I found his rig. I parked where he told me to park and I walked back to his rig. I knocked on his cab door and waited for a few seconds. Then I climbed up into his rig, closed and locked his door and opened the curtain to climb back into the sleeper. As I had the curtains split briefly to enter the sleeper I could see him sitting on the edge  of the bed. He was a really hot, masculine, muscular guy in his early 50's. His chest was covered in thick, black hair. His hair was salt & pepper. He wore it long and looked a bit straggly. He looked like he had a couple of days growth of whiskers covering his chin and cheeks. He was sitting there naked and a long, thick cock was hanging limp between his legs. I closed the drapes behind me. I quickly removed my shirt and short pants, including my underwear. I grabbed my poppers from my shorts pocket as I dropped to my knees between his legs. I leaned in and took his thick, limp cock between my lips. I sucked for a bit, then lowered to his balls and licked his balls. I stroked his cock a bit as I licked his balls. Then went back to sucking on his cock. His cock was slowly swelling as I worshipped his cock. Within minutes he was rock hard and let out a soft moan as I sucked him. After about 5 minutes of sucking him, I could hear his breathing quicken. He pushed my head off his cock. 

"I don't want to cum yet", he said as he pushed me away. 

I lifted his legs and licked his balls again. I licked underneath his balls. Then pushed his legs further back and licked his hairy asshole. He let out a load groan.

"Oh, fuck! Jesus! FUCK! I've never had my ass licked. Damn! Fuck! That's amazing."

I continue to lick his hole as he squirms and moans. I spread his asscheeks and lick up inside his hole. He's going wild. 

Finally I let his legs down and my mouth dives back on his now dripping cock. After another few moments he pushes my head away again. 

"Fuck! I don't want to cum."

I again repeat the rimming of his hairy ass.

"Do you want to fuck me?" I ask?

"Nahhh......... I don't fuck guys. I've never fucked a dude. But shit, dude. You've got me horny as hell. 

I go back to sucking him and after a few minutes he pushes me off again.

"Fuck me, dude. You can control your orgasm better if you're fucking me. You can edge yourself as long as you want in my ass. You'll love my ass." I tell him as I climb up from the floor. Without waiting for his answer, I climb onto the mattress and put my ass up, kneeling on the edge of the mattress. Also without saying anything, he climbs off the mattress and stands behind me. I spit  a few times onto my fingers and lube up my ass with  my own saliva. I get my hole nice and slick for  him and then I take a couple of deep drags on my poppers. I feel him put his swollen cockhead up to my hole. Soon he's pressing up into me. I continue to sniff my poppers as my hole opens up and his cock slides all the way up into me. 

I feel him place his hands around my waist and he begins to slide in and out of me. Soon he's ramming into me. His body slapping into me as he thrusts. He grunts as his thrust become harder, deeper and more brutal. He's fucking like a crazy man. From his grunts, I could tell he was getting close. Then he pulls me back onto his cock as he holds it deep inside me. I can feel his cock throb as I feel him unloading his swollen balls into my ass. As he squirts rope after rope of cum into me, my ass is milking his cock. He shudders a bit, then pulls his cock out of me. 

"Fuck, dude! I can't believe you got me to do that. Fuck! That was intense!"

I laughed as he dropped onto the small bench that was to the side of the sleeper. He was catching his breath as I climbed off the bed and began to dress. He was still trying to catch his breath. I had finished putting my shorts and shirt on, and was slipping on my flip flops when I said, "Thanks! Let me know when you're passing through Vegas the next time. My holes will always be yours if you want them."

I climbed through the curtains and opened the cab door. I climbed down from the cab and walked back to my car, happy to know I had a hot load of trucker cum deep inside my guts.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 8

I’ve never been in a truckers cab, have serviced a few in my time. One of my favorites was when I was traveling for work in OKC. I put up an ad on Craigslist with my room number and said the door was ajar, all were welcome pics appreciated. I turned off the lights, put my ass in the air and just kept looking for guys on my phone. I was sniffing poppers and was rock hard to begin with, but got a number of emails from guys who where in a truck stop a few blocks away from my hotel, and got really homey. I think I took at least three trucker loads and then 3 more random loads that night. No questions no condoms just hard raw sex the way god intended. My hole was full all the next day during my meetings thanks to my favorite butt plug that I can wear all day. It was one of my favorite visits to OKC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've got a fuck buddy who used to go online to hook up with truckers.  His husband has tightened his leash, so he doesn't do that anymore.  But when he did, he would send me to the ones he couldn't get away to service.  I got four of their loads that way, three in their cabs, one in a motel room.  One loaded my hole before I headed off to a hook up I'd arranged with a visiting architect at an expensive hotel.  He loved the idea of fucking a hole full of trucker cum.  So did I.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1