Cum types

Juicyhole17

My husband is 22 you stay at home housewife slut.  On a typical weekday he gets 7-10 loads -  he has a lot regulars.  I love sucking the cum from his hole when I get home from work.  But I really like weeeknds when he’ll get15-20 loads in his ass and sick numerous cocks.  I love the he tastes and smells of stale cum and piss

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2019 at 10:06 PM, Imgameu41 said:

My husband is 22 you stay at home housewife slut.  On a typical weekday he gets 7-10 loads -  he has a lot regulars.  I love sucking the cum from his hole when I get home from work.  But I really like weeeknds when he’ll get15-20 loads in his ass and sick numerous cocks.  I love the he tastes and smells of stale cum and piss

I would love to be your boy lol

• 6 months later...
On 5/2/2019 at 10:04 AM, Bellerophon69 said:

My Cum is thick and cloudy white swimming in a lot of clear juice, and it used to spurt out in wet globs a foot from my pisshole. It doesn't squirt quite so far now that I'm almost 60, but the volume is still HUGE and it has kind of a sweet flavor that it didn't have 20 or more years ago! My 56 year old Brothers Cum was always very clear and salty to the taste when he was younger, and as of 4 years ago it still tasted the same. But instead of three or four big wet sprays of juice it now pumps out in gushes, like a pulsing river of wet sperm out of his cockhead. Last time I was at the Arcade Gloryholes this young guy (his pecker skin was so smooth) gave up super white thick blopps of goo almost like handcream as I beat him off through the hole, and at the bottom of the stall there was a spoobag full of yellow jizz that didn't look healthy; I'm glad I didn't go down on THAT guys  mushroom cap! I think I've sucked or jacked off over one hundred cocks (it's hard to tell what the original color of sperm was after it's up your ass!) and everyone's ejaculation is different, just like everyones dicks are different. I just hope I get to try and milk a hundred more before it's time to "close up shop"!

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_05/971163684_bigshot011.thumb.jpg.65a3f6c847d52fd5f23ee67bb8f949c5.jpg

wouldn't I lick that up!

On 5/6/2019 at 3:06 PM, Imgameu41 said:

My ex was exactly the same as you. He loved and encouraged the slut in me and he loved riding "the silk trail" which is what he called my cunt when it was full of jizz. Nothing better than a partner who encourages you to be the best cumdump slut you can be

My cum is pretty thick, cloudy, and fairly high volume.  Tastes mild salty.  My husband's is very thick and high volume, when I see it.  It almost always goes inside me.  The taste is salty, sometimes bitter and sometimes sweet.