INDIAN BREEDS ME TWICE

fisterm8

Met an Indian student from the local uni last night and he bred me twice.......im with him again tonight and he has promised to squirt 3 or more loads up me......he has also said he would like another top to fuck me sometime and he can breed me after it.......btw- he has the cutest smile I've seen........happy days

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I hook up with these two cute Indian guys who go to UTD...I’ll get a message every once in a while to come up and have the, take turns fucking me. They both have very nice dicks, do me raw, never asked if I wanted them to wrap (like I would), and get off on pretty much making me their bitch. Dunno if they’re just friends or more, really don’t know about them but always fun. I’ll usually leave having taken at least four loads off them but more often six or more. They don’t reciprocate sadly and don’t jack or suck me off but I usually cum while they’re taking turns loading me. I’d be down to take more Indian dick...not a lot of guys on Grindr sadly

19 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I hook up with these two cute Indian guys who go to UTD...I’ll get a message every once in a while to come up and have the, take turns fucking me. They both have very nice dicks, do me raw, never asked if I wanted them to wrap (like I would), and get off on pretty much making me their bitch. Dunno if they’re just friends or more, really don’t know about them but always fun. I’ll usually leave having taken at least four loads off them but more often six or more. They don’t reciprocate sadly and don’t jack or suck me off but I usually cum while they’re taking turns loading me. I’d be down to take more Indian dick...not a lot of guys on Grindr sadly

Some of my favorite cock recently has been south asian. Hard, uncut, and producing plenty of cum. Only one load in my ass from a dom-ish little guy, but several loads in my mouth from this hot bearded Indian hipster guy. I'd beg him to fuck my ass and make it into his personal cunt, but getting Indian guys into your ass is like fly fishing. It takes finesse.

On 5/7/2019 at 11:33 AM, fisterm8 said:

Met an Indian student from the local uni last night and he bred me twice.......im with him again tonight and he has promised to squirt 3 or more loads up me......he has also said he would like another top to fuck me sometime and he can breed me after it.......btw- he has the cutest smile I've seen........happy days

To quote the masters, "You lucky, lucky bastard."