Menu has changed strangely

biobare

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys... don't know if this will help. Firefox automatically clears all of that when you close the browser. That was a change a while back. All you should need to do is close everything, i.e., quit the browser and then relaunch. Its automatic. Hope this helps.

• 5 months later...

Hello RawTop and HungLatinDom!

After months I write again here in this thread, because my problem is still existing!

I tried to do that what you wrote, with the assistance of guys here in Germany who know Ubuntu very good. I cleared my cache and deleted all cookies, but the problem still is the same.

I use the actual LTS-version 10.04 of Ubuntu and the newest version of Mozilla Firefox which was sent by the regular updates.

A supporter of www.gayromeo.com who also uses Ubuntu thinks that the problem perhaps exists because your site is not compatible with the actual version of Mozilla Firefox, or perhaps because your site expects another version of "Java", or because the site is extended or there is any graphical incompatibility or something like this ...

I don't know what to do here any more, and there are still the buttons and links in disorder so that I am not able to klick them all, and now the whole field for entering the chatroom has totally disappeared, so that I cannot use it any more!! :-(

The problem is that here are only a few German users and even less who use Ubuntu, and I still didn't find anyone who has the same problem.

But it seems that the problem is not located inside of my computer ... or, if it is so, I don't know what to do more! :-(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.