Rock hard or firm and fleshy?

montyd

I had a young guy fuck me hard last night then wanted me to swallow his load. Problem was his cock was like a steel rod with an upward curve and while perfect for fucking I could not get a comfortable angle to avoid my teeth, and it wasn’t going to slide easily down my throat. 

I must say I love the fleshier feeling cocks that angle done my throat and really seem to fill my mouth. 

Edited by montyd
Spelling

On 5/15/2019 at 12:06 AM, ScottSwallows said:

Sounds like he might be easier to suck in 69.

Absolutely!!  Those rock hard up curved cocks are easier from the 69 angle.  Even if he's all top and not sucking back, just come at it from that angle and it goes all the way down your throat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest ScottSwallows

My friend’s cock curves to the left,so I sit on his left side and take as much of his cock in my mouth as I can.

I still can’t deepthroat him,but I can take more than the first time I started sucking him.

On 5/14/2019 at 11:01 AM, montyd said:

I love the fleshier feeling cocks that angle done my throat and really seem to fill my mouth. 

+1, especially for big cock.  Avg dick are great rock hard, but thick / long are much easier to swallow when fleshy :)

• Upvote 1