Las Vegas sex?

Hey all, 

i'm off work for a week and am looking for a get away and sexcation.  i usually end up in Palm Springs, but since i want to fly out tomorrow and it's Memorial Day weekend, prices are high and all the gay resorts are booked. Vegas is quick and easy and there are always tons of deals, so flying out tomorrow is not a big deal for cost or availability. 

my question is where?  The last time i went to Vegas i stayed at the Excalibur. i did hook a half dozen times using Gindr and doing anonymous walk in. Bottom here, so i just left my door ajar for the hook up and was waiting ass up and naked on my bed. One guy came by 4 times lol, awesome. i also went to Hawks , a bathhouse in Vegas, it was pretty dismal. What i'd really like to find is a hotel that's maybe got a reputation for being cruisy? Or best places to slut out and get my hole loaded? 

Suggestions? Experienced info? Sordid sex stories lol? 

This is probably too late to do you any good but, have you tried the Blue Moon?  I is sorta like the Coral Sands (LA) or Camp Palm Springs (PS)?

During Memorial day weekend hotel rooms are gonna be near 100% occupancy and double weekly rates; as they are for all holiday weekends.

(i mention that because im cheap and poor.)