"Topping from the bottom" or a tired well-fucked hole?

blackrobe

On 5/28/2019 at 4:43 AM, find91 said:

Sorry to say this but he's an idiot. He clearly does not know how an ass works. He probably believes you are pushing out his cock and that you are drying to  give him the message that you are done with him. Which again is idiotic. If you fuck an ass violently enough or long enough it will go through involuntary contractions that will push down ( similar when you are taking a shit). As much as guys like me like calling an ass a pussy, cunt, bussy whatever feminine sex organ name, it's not one it's a rectum. The rectum was made to hold fecal matter and then release it when it becomes to full. The rectum does not know the difference between a hand, a cock, cum or fecal matter, so when it feels full and you relax, it will push things out, it's a semi automatic response the body has. This also happens when you rape a guys ass really hard the rectum will go though involuntary muscle spasms to force the foreign material out of your ass, in this case the guys dick. This sensation is fucking amazing on a tops cock. For the bottom when you get these involuntary contraction and your prostate is stimulated simultaneously this can induce an anal orgasms.

Women have a similar reaction with their vagina's but it happens after sex and it pushes out the sperm. 

yes to "involuntary muscle spasms", haven't been fucked for a months, was fucked by my BBC buddy, after 5 min of pounding, i started to experience strong spasm, pleasure mixed with pain, had to ask him to stop. then the ass just sending waves and waves of pleasurable spasm, and rectum felt swollen for few hours, feels great actually. first time ever felt like this, all was bit strange but great feeling to me. told him i will train my hole with big dildo, so next time he can go to town:) 

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I had a fist bud who would always cum when I got really deep inside, think my bicep was rubbing his prostate. As he climaxed it would feel like he was trying to push me out but I would just keep my arm where it was, it was an involuntary spasm in his tract. My view was that I wasn’t going anywhere until he had cum a few more times.
I enjoy it when the bottom cums and his hole spasms around my cock, I just make damned sure my cock isn’t going anywhere until I’ve bred that hole and had a chance to work it in. If your fuck bud let’s the spasm push his cock out then perhaps he needs to try bottoming for a while so he can be taught how to top properly.

Yes the ass does through contractions. In my case, i am heavily used enough I stay open even through the contractions and after four hours of fucking and use the contractions can still occur but they will only work on pushing a hand or other huge object out. cocks can fuck right through them with ease.  Training your hole more, so you stay in a receptive head-space will really help.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
45 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

Yes the ass does through contractions. In my case, i am heavily used enough I stay open even through the contractions and after four hours of fucking and use the contractions can still occur but they will only work on pushing a hand or other huge object out. cocks can fuck right through them with ease.  Training your hole more, so you stay in a receptive head-space will really help.

I love those arse contractions when I am balls deep, guaranteed to make me shoot my load!