"Topping from the bottom" or a tired well-fucked hole?

blackrobe

I've been told by a dominant man who's been fucking and breeding me that I'm "domming from the bottom" because after he cums in me my hole "pushes him out".

Firstly, there's no conscious desire on my part to push him out, in fact the reverse is true. I want him to stay inside me until he's ready to give me another load. The reality is that I have a tight hole that hasn't been fucked much and it seems pretty normal for a tight hole that's just been soundly fucked and stretched to try and return to its prior state. This is especially true when his cock is less hard than it was before he came. Now, he has a long cock so it takes a fair while for his cock to slide out of my cunt. 

I'm interested in hearing from tops and bottoms on what's normal, what their experience is, and what this might be about. 

Guest descartes70817

I've fucked holes from actual virgin tight to sloppy slut loose. As long as I stay hard enough my cock will stay inside any of them as long as there's not much movement, and the odds are I'll get hard again in time. If my cock does come out it's usually just not hard enough to go back in but that's age and health working against me now.

3 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

I've been told by a dominant man who's been fucking and breeding me that I'm "domming from the bottom" because after he cums in me my hole "pushes him out".

Firstly, there's no conscious desire on my part to push him out, in fact the reverse is true. I want him to stay inside me until he's ready to give me another load. The reality is that I have a tight hole that hasn't been fucked much and it seems pretty normal for a tight hole that's just been soundly fucked and stretched to try and return to its prior state. This is especially true when his cock is less hard than it was before he came. Now, he has a long cock so it takes a fair while for his cock to slide out of my cunt. 

I'm interested in hearing from tops and bottoms on what's normal, what their experience is, and what this might be about. 

Sorry to say this but he's an idiot. He clearly does not know how an ass works. He probably believes you are pushing out his cock and that you are drying to  give him the message that you are done with him. Which again is idiotic. If you fuck an ass violently enough or long enough it will go through involuntary contractions that will push down ( similar when you are taking a shit). As much as guys like me like calling an ass a pussy, cunt, bussy whatever feminine sex organ name, it's not one it's a rectum. The rectum was made to hold fecal matter and then release it when it becomes to full. The rectum does not know the difference between a hand, a cock, cum or fecal matter, so when it feels full and you relax, it will push things out, it's a semi automatic response the body has. This also happens when you rape a guys ass really hard the rectum will go though involuntary muscle spasms to force the foreign material out of your ass, in this case the guys dick. This sensation is fucking amazing on a tops cock. For the bottom when you get these involuntary contraction and your prostate is stimulated simultaneously this can induce an anal orgasms.

Women have a similar reaction with their vagina's but it happens after sex and it pushes out the sperm. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, find91 said:

Sorry to say this but he's an idiot. He clearly does not know how an ass works. He probably believes you are pushing out his cock and that you are drying to  give him the message that you are done with him. Which again is idiotic. If you fuck an ass violently enough or long enough it will go through involuntary contractions that will push down ( similar when you are taking a shit). As much as guys like me like calling an ass a pussy, cunt, bussy whatever feminine sex organ name, it's not one it's a rectum. The rectum was made to hold fecal matter and then release it when it becomes to full. The rectum does not know the difference between a hand, a cock, cum or fecal matter, so when it feels full and you relax, it will push things out, it's a semi automatic response the body has. This also happens when you rape a guys ass really hard the rectum will go though involuntary muscle spasms to force the foreign material out of your ass, in this case the guys dick. This sensation is fucking amazing on a tops cock. For the bottom when you get these involuntary contraction and your prostate is stimulated simultaneously this can induce an anal orgasms.

Women have a similar reaction with their vagina's but it happens after sex and it pushes out the sperm. 

Thanks, this was after more than four hours of him fucking me pretty hard, pissing into me and filling me up, and then piss-fucking me while I was full. I lost count after eight loads. It sounds like it's just my body working as it should by design.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, find91 said:

lmao. yeah, he may indeed be an idiot.  And i think it's really hot that fucking causes such a dramatic, involuntary response.  i think "Dom" is a mental/emotional disposition, not a physiological one. To me, one of the hot dynamics of D/s is the Dom's subjugation of the sub.

Ok, this may be stretching things (so to speak), but i like to think of my rectum as every bit the sex organ as a womans vagina. Both are used for 'waste removal', though a womans process of waste removal is less frequent, it lasts about a week.  find91 is right though, it's a physiological response.  

"After the defecation reflex is triggered, you can either delay or defecate. Delay occurs when a person doesn’t go to the bathroom immediately. There are muscles in the anal sphincter that cause the stool to move backward slightly. This effect reduces the urge to defecate. If you choose to defecate, your brain activates voluntary and involuntary muscles to move stool forward and out of your body."  

When a guy has His cock in an ass, the delay reflex cannot work because the cock is attached to the Top and cannot "move back sightly" with the resultant relaxing. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

lmao. yeah, he may indeed be an idiot.  And i think it's really hot that fucking causes such a dramatic, involuntary response.  i think "Dom" is a mental/emotional disposition, not a physiological one. To me, one of the hot dynamics of D/s is the Dom's subjugation of the sub.

Ok, this may be stretching things (so to speak), but i like to think of my rectum as every bit the sex organ as a womans vagina. Both are used for 'waste removal', though a womans process of waste removal is less frequent, it lasts about a week.  find91 is right though, it's a physiological response.  

"After the defecation reflex is triggered, you can either delay or defecate. Delay occurs when a person doesn’t go to the bathroom immediately. There are muscles in the anal sphincter that cause the stool to move backward slightly. This effect reduces the urge to defecate. If you choose to defecate, your brain activates voluntary and involuntary muscles to move stool forward and out of your body."  

When a guy has His cock in an ass, the delay reflex cannot work because the cock is attached to the Top and cannot "move back sightly" with the resultant relaxing. 

I don't know about that last statement. I was able to arrest the pushing out at a certain stage. I'm not sure how much of his 9" were still inside me, but I did something and he said "You've stopped pushing me out". It's all a learning experience.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

I don't know about that last statement. I was able to arrest the pushing out at a certain stage. I'm not sure how much of his 9" were still inside me, but I did something and he said "You've stopped pushing me out". It's all a learning experience.

Bottoming is almost 50% mental and 50% physical. A lot of it is relating metal cues with the physical feelings, but the funny thing is you can't see what's happening. This is why guys who get into fisting and large assplay it takes so long to learn because controlling your ass muscles has a unique feeling and mind body connection for everyone. It would simply be you relaxed abit and your cunt decided to stop having her little tantrum LOL

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

You may be right, i should have put a question mark at the end of that last statement and made it more of a question. When i think about it, fuckng is such a different process than defecating. All of the science is on the latter, not the former process. It may be that fucking and hole training can change things. It's hard for me to imagine that an opened and stretched hole would work differently than one that's just used to get rid of waste. 

Either way, glad you were able to to affect things and get a response where you were not pushing Him out. My own desire is to get a swallowing effect from my pussy lol.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2019 at 8:59 PM, find91 said:

Bottoming is almost 50% mental and 50% physical. A lot of it is relating metal cues with the physical feelings, but the funny thing is you can't see what's happening. This is why guys who get into fisting and large assplay it takes so long to learn because controlling your ass muscles has a unique feeling and mind body connection for everyone. It would simply be you relaxed abit and your cunt decided to stop having her little tantrum LOL

Hey agree with find91, being a big greedy bottom is all about the mental link with your hole.... It takes time to establish that connection and I achieved it through great connection and trust with the top(s) whom I asked to explain to me what the certain feelings were and what they did to create feelings....that helped me to relax and ultimately suck the top into my greedy cavern of a hole.   Often if you think the sensation is something you are comfortable with then you can do it........

As an example the first  guy to fist me to the shoulder did it without me realising how deep he was.  He had small hands and arms so when his elbow popped in, I thought he was just double ffisting me and i love double ffist so all great.....then as I thought the double ffist kept getting deeper, I decided it was time to stop...... Much to the relief of the top who thought he was about to disappear in my greedy hole if I kept sucking him in.....

Complete mental connection and trust ;)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, damsonffpig said:

Hey agree with find91, being a big greedy bottom is all about the mental link with your hole.... It takes time to establish that connection and I achieved it through great connection and trust with the top(s) whom I asked to explain to me what the certain feelings were and what they did to create feelings....that helped me to relax and ultimately suck the top into my greedy cavern of a hole.   Often if you think the sensation is something you are comfortable with then you can do it........

As an example the first  guy to fist me to the shoulder did it without me realising how deep he was.  He had small hands and arms so when his elbow popped in, I thought he was just double ffisting me and i love double ffist so all great.....then as I thought the double ffist kept getting deeper, I decided it was time to stop...... Much to the relief of the top who thought he was about to disappear in my greedy hole if I kept sucking him in.....

Complete mental connection and trust ;)

You hit it on the nail man. I've noticed some guys that I fist and I give them a blow by bow of how far I am they usually take less when they just lay back surrender and allow me to work their hole. Sometimes the mind gets scared way more quickly than what the body can actually take.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, find91 said:

You hit it on the nail man. I've noticed some guys that I fist and I give them a blow by bow of how far I am they usually take less when they just lay back surrender and allow me to work their hole. Sometimes the mind gets scared way more quickly than what the body can actually take.

Hey totally right and if the bottom wants to learn and take more, with the right connection with the top, he can and will take more, in fact link that to the deep relaxation breathing and the bottom will suck just the top in, deeper and deeper.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, find91 said:

This is why the blindfold is always close to hand when I'm fisting--let him watch in the mirror for a bit--then it's time for him to check out visually and let me go deeper.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

This is why the blindfold is always close to hand when I'm fisting--let him watch in the mirror for a bit--then it's time for him to check out visually and let me go deeper.

Hey yes the blindfold linked to a big rush and great fantasy is also a great ingredient for a very greedy hole....  I can confirm as both a top and greedy bottom..

13 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I've never been fisted, but if it's like this, I'd definitely like to be.

Edited by blackrobe
  • Like 1

Guest Cloudycigarbear

I pride myself on the fact you can not park a car in my ass, but when the mood strikes me to make a deposit,  i want the the vault wide open. It just easier for me to get in and get out ! I love that! 

Although this past week i met a hot fucker i had been chatting with for about six months, absolutely the definition of what I call a man. We got fucked up,  and i was putty in his hands, i let him try and use some of the biggest ass splitting toys on me that i had ever seen. I cant wait to let him do it again.